Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdm said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Are they gelling yet ?
Did the full squad get a game ?
Toure made his debut,went off with cramp, adebayor started ,tevez not ready.Hughes made a few changes but not the full 11.It will take time to gel with so many new players but imo good players will soon learn and click with other good players,they will be on the same wavelength quickly.

TY M8
Maybe Toure isn't fully fit .
What's up with Tevez ? Injured ? Extended holiday ?

blueinsa said:
DSOB, you have been a decent poster on here so far...

Please dont start acting the twat, like most of your mates have been doing of late.

I told you, we drew 1-1.

Players got another 90 mins under their belts, got fitter and im sure that Hughes learnt a few things...

Exactly the purpose of a pre-season friendly.

Does that clear things up for you??

I think you're being a little paranoid m8 .

And i think your trying to be clever...something that just doesnt suit a scouser.

btw, not paranoid, just fucking sick to death of scousers coming on here, thats all...

Matt Diablo said:
chattin about Ardebola/Alonso, Xabi forced to put request in, bad news for the Jackerz! I think it's really dodgy for them espec. as Masch desperate to go to Spain, Stevie G must be gettin restless seeming they are so close to catchin the Rags, but losing these 2, or even just Xabi, would be a big nut kicking.... [hey, not all gloomy for you Darker Blue on here is it eh?]

still waiting for them to get to the more pressing issues!!!

Speculation connecting Liverpool with Arteta . Probably paper trash as usual though .

DSOB:
tbf the team that played today and the one that will start the process of world domination in two weeks time are not one and the same. We will have more players in by then so it will be a different outlook. I'm actualy gutted we didnt win today by a bagfull as my other halfs dad is a Barnsely fan and even he admits they are shite but.... As the norm this pre season the youths have had a bit of a run out and the new signings (except Tevez and RSC) have played dribs and drabs of games plus with the likes of TBH playing (and we all know he will not play this season) what can you expect? Maybe we are making other teams think we are not going to be up to it . From what I have seen/listend to, the boys see to be starting to link up well and we are missing one or two pieces of the jigsaw to push us on. So in answer to your sneaky disguised question:
Yes City do look promising and the team are starting to "gel" to the pity of other fans but a joy to ours. I think we will have a very good year and I can't wait for it to start! ;-)

blueinsa said:
DSOB, you have been a decent poster on here so far...

Please dont start acting the twat, like most of your mates have been doing of late.

I told you, we drew 1-1.

Players got another 90 mins under their belts, got fitter and im sure that Hughes learnt a few things...

Exactly the purpose of a pre-season friendly.

Does that clear things up for you??

I dont think they are paranoid.

I pointed out that Everton fans had gone quiet on this "Lescott Thread" and you reply with a thinly veiled dig/query about how we got on at Barnsley.
If you are so interested then why dont you find the Match thread on the Matchday forum, I'm certain you'll know how to navigate your way around our forums as you have been here long enough.

sdm said:
Toure made his debut,went off with cramp, adebayor started ,tevez not ready.Hughes made a few changes but not the full 11.It will take time to gel with so many new players but imo good players will soon learn and click with other good players,they will be on the same wavelength quickly.

TY M8
Maybe Toure isn't fully fit .
What's up with Tevez ? Injured ? Extended holiday ?
Tevez hurt himself in africa as far as i'm aware, working on his fitness along with RSC

blueinsa said:

And i think your trying to be clever...something that just doesnt suit a scouser.

btw, not paranoid, just fucking sick to death of scousers coming on here, thats all...

Dude behave yourself , seriously .

And Liam , no , I don't live in the Wirral , and no , I'm not Scouse , unless 3 years of my life count .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.