Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Have you something you want to add about Lescott m8 ?
If not , then perhaps shut the fuck up and let the mods moderate if they feel they need to .
Ok wise guy ?

I'll add that Lescott WILL be a City player very soon...

I will also add that this is a Lescott thread, designed to talk about the upcoming transfer of Lescott from Everton to City...

I will add that if you want to talk about City's pre-season, kindly proceed to the matchday thread and talk about it there...

Oh and you shut the fuck up, this is a City site, play nice or fuck off...

Let me ask.. Would you
a) rather a few posts over a few pages mentioning some of our performance and up coming player in the current threads
or
b) some halfwhit starting a new thread every 5mins because he/she has thought of another player/topic/?
Either way if it's A then can I add we dont talk about Dunne or Arteta (sp) etc or it becomes double standard, also the "it's a lescott thread" posts are just as bad along with the ones that complain. Thats why we have the little icon in the bottom of each and every post, if you dont like it then hit it and complain that way ffs. Just my thoughts on it, do have a nice evening.

Weiss.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0</a>

barryo said:
Have you something you want to add about Lescott m8 ?
If not , then perhaps shut the fuck up and let the mods moderate if they feel they need to .
Ok wise guy ?

I have added all I need to.
Have you not read it? You must be busy doing otherstuff like posting on a football forum for YOUR team.

As for being told to STFU by a supposed guest on OUR site I suggest you read the site rules and code of conduct.....then we'll let the Mods moderate.

Where does it say one member is a member , and the other is a guest .
Believe me , I'm intrigued .

Weiss can play on both wings DSOB, although he's predominantly right footed. He looks ready, and to be honest if we'd not had the takeover would probably have broken the first team before now. Just a little lightweight, but you can see he's starting to fill out now, he'll be turning twenty some time next season.

Don't think he'd be involved in the Lescott bid though, it's all about cold hard cash!

Dobsy87 said:
Weiss can play on both wings DSOB, although he's predominantly right footed. He looks ready, and to be honest if we'd not had the takeover would probably have broken the first team before now. Just a little lightweight, but you can see he's starting to fill out now, he'll be turning twenty some time next season.

Don't think he'd be involved in the Lescott bid though, it's all about cold hard cash!

Thanks m8 .
It's nice to get a response to a genuine question without all the politics .

not my fault! said:
blueinsa said:
I'll add that Lescott WILL be a City player very soon...

I will also add that this is a Lescott thread, designed to talk about the upcoming transfer of Lescott from Everton to City...

I will add that if you want to talk about City's pre-season, kindly proceed to the matchday thread and talk about it there...

Oh and you shut the fuck up, this is a City site, play nice or fuck off...

Let me ask.. Would you
a) rather a few posts over a few pages mentioning some of our performance and up coming player in the current threads
or
b) some halfwhit starting a new thread every 5mins because he/she has thought of another player/topic/?
Either way if it's A then can I add we dont talk about Dunne or Arteta (sp) etc or it becomes double standard, also the "it's a lescott thread" posts are just as bad along with the ones that complain. Thats why we have the little icon in the bottom of each and every post, if you dont like it then hit it and complain that way ffs. Just my thoughts on it, do have a nice evening.

I'd rather people keep to the topic and i would rather city fans back up other city fans, especialy when it is fucking obvious that a fan of another team is on here trying to take the piss!

Having a very pleasent evening thanks...you?

mh said that one off the reasons they let elano go was so the youth players such as weiss and johno would have more time in the first team and they have both massivly impressed him

Shooter 83 said:
Weiss.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0</a>

Looks very promising .

Shooter 83 said:
Weiss.

Looks very promising .
If your asking serious questions... what you REALLY thinking about lescott?

blueinsa said:
not my fault! said:
Let me ask.. Would you
or

I'd rather people keep to the topic and i would rather city fans back up other city fans, especialy when it is fucking obvious that a fan of another team is on here trying to take the piss!

Having a very pleasent evening thanks...you?

Wow , you're in a foul mood tonight aren't you .
Press on my profile , add me as foe , then all your problems are solved .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.