Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
right i fuckid up last night

may i be the first blue to wish you unqualified best wishes to break what has become a bad state of play with an assumed top 4

why, cos you're the same as us

go for it

but please remember we may be 'skint scousers' and 'sniffing fivers' but the lads who remember gerry gow at goodison and bobby mcdonald at maine road have lived your lives, it's questionable whether the 70s/80s have been worse to us than the 90s/00s to you

go and do it and ffs sake forget the arabic hats

if you get Lescott, he really is quality, fair play, if not at least have recognition of us doing it the other way...

dedicated to the clarence in the 80s and daft donald

so it looks like they;ve got their defender.If we do get Lescott,I wonder if we would pull out of the Delph deal to allow Everton to persue him if you know what I;m getting at.Or we buy Delph and he goes to the toffees on loan for a season.It just seems funny that there was no hint with Delph and us,but Everton were one of the teams after him.Or maybe I;m talking sh1t.The next week may have a twist or 2 yet .I;ll be glad of the transfer window closeing to get a few early nights.Then January to look forward to.Just a few boring games in between to get through.:-)

bizzbo said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
It shows our club have a lot of common .
We live in a cave , and your challenge will quickly cave in .
See ? We aren't so different :o)
ah... that's why you're squatting here. silly me, I thought it was because needling us on this board was the only way for your lot to get one over city in the foreseeable future.

Where did you think we got the ' Liverpool echo ' from ?

Talking about cavemen :

Robhinogoesmissing.jpg

evertonfc said:

may i be the first blue to wish you unqualified best wishes to break what has become a bad state of play with an assumed top 4

go for it

but please remember we may be 'skint scousers' and 'sniffing fivers' but the lads who remember gerry gow at goodison and bobby mcdonald at maine road have lived your lives, it's questionable whether the 70s/80s have been worse to us than the 90s/00s to you

if you get Lescott, he really is quality, fair play, if not at least have recognition of us doing it the other way...

Fair play chief.

Cheers

Oh and I agree 100% about the arab scarves

bizzbo said:
ah... that's why you're squatting here. silly me, I thought it was because needling us on this board was the only way for your lot to get one over city in the foreseeable future.

Where did you think we got the ' Liverpool echo ' from ?

Talking about cavemen :

Robhinogoesmissing.jpg

1297 post since you joined.
Why did you join in February then

mancityscot said:
It shows our club have a lot of common .
We live in a cave , and your challenge will quickly cave in .
See ? We aren't so different :o)

And your a fuck tard, who still drinks milk from your mothers tets

And I'm the ' fuck tard ' what ever that may be ?

barryo said:
evertonfc said:

go for it

Fair play chief.

Cheers

Oh and I agree 100% about the arab scarves

if you fall out with us, the rest are plant pots

end of

true clubs, real lads, not sky

fuck me we;ll all'll be newcastle

evertonfc said:

go for it

As supporters we are along for the ride no matter where it goes ,i remember seeing Harvey, Ball & Kendall playing for you & the fantastic side you had in the 80's with Gray,SharpReid,,Radcliffe & i believe at that time the best goalkeeper in the world Neville Southall,etc.
A fantastic club with a rich History BUT i'm sure if a rich owner came along you'd snatch his fuckin hand off.
The City fans that are ramming the "money thing"down peoples throats don't really represent the normal City fan..............it's funny though when you get clubs fans moaning about us that have spent £100's of millions on players themselves.

bluemanc said:
evertonfc said:

go for it

As supporters we are along for the ride no matter where it goes ,i remember seeing Harvey, Ball & Kendall playing for you & the fantastic side you had in the 80's with Gray,SharpReid,,Radcliffe & i believe at that time the best goalkeeper in the world Neville Southall,etc.
A fantastic club with a rich History BUT i'm sure if a rich owner came along you'd snatch his fuckin hand off.
The City fans that are ramming the "money thing"down peoples throats don't really represent the normal City fan..............it's funny though when you get clubs fans moaning about us that have spent £100's of millions on players themselves.

lad, we'd fucking love a billionaire - i've never said nish else

but as i've said i remember being second fiddle to our neighbours then turning it round with cheap buys and kids in the 80s

for 40 odd year old, footy is shite

i've more time for the lads who watched halifax in their two years without an away win (reid at villa park in purple?)

but footy is dominated by twats - talk to your sons the game has gone mad- chelsea kits in kirkdale -what is that about?
but you have to now actually disrupt the current status quo of bollocks

everton never hated city - bar the midweek league cup tie about 87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.