Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Everton, but i can't stand their moaning muppet of a manager and their dull, defend first try and score a set piece, football

personally i wouldn't give Moyes the dog shit off my shoe ! we could have got decent money from Fulham for Jo but let Everton have him on loan. no gratitude shown only verbal attacks in the press about how we show a lack of respect.

fuck you Moyes you cheeky ungrateful wankstain !

rant over

personally i wouldn't give Moyes the dog shit off my shoe ! we could have got decent money from Fulham for Jo but let Everton have him on loan. no gratitude shown only verbal attacks in the press about how we show a lack of respect.

Thats the Spirit !

alera said:

Thats the Spirit !

i think it needed saying lol

bobmcfc said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Such a nice club. And to think - I stuck up for you all those times you got relegated.

keep delph and let you take ben haim on loan ?

Deffo. Sorry Tal if you're secretly on here, but you're shite. Wot player injures players from his own team and is at Fault for nearly all goals your team concedes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204003/Joleon-Lescott-hand-Everton-transfer-request-prompt-20m-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Everton defender Joleon Lescott is this afternoon expected to hand in a transfer request in a bid to prompt a £20m move to Manchester City.

City have had two bids - the latest for £19m - turned down by the Merseyside club with Everton telling them that the young England international is not for sale.

But Sportsmail understands that Lescott was this morning in the process of formally writing to Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to make it clear that he wants to leave, even if it means waiving his rights to a pay-off.

Having had their fingers burned by their failure to land John Terry from Chelsea, City will not increase their offer to Everton until there is a formal and clear indication from Lescott that he is ready to walk away.

City remain optimistic that they will manage to sign Lescott and they are happy to go above the £20m mark to do so.

But the Premier League's richest club have identified Newcastle's Sebastien Bassong and Portsmouth's Sylvin Distin as fall-back options if they can not do the deal before the start of the season.

If Lescott does not come than City manager Mark Hughes has been given the go-ahead to sign Bassong and former Eastlands captain Distin.

This, in turn, would pave the way for last season's captain Richard Dunne to leave the club.

City have not identified a captain for the new season but summer signing from Aston Villa Gareth Barry is currently favourite.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Blue Coop said:
I Would sign Lescott, Then Elm and Delph once the Lescott deal was 100% done.

Then offer Everton Delph on loan to rub it in. :)

Such a nice club. And to think - I stuck up for you all those times you got relegated.

That's just it, fans "stuck up for us" because they felt sorry for us, and because they felt we were no threat whatsoever to them. Now we are back, and we most certainly are a threat, those "good feelings" that fans professed to have seem to have disappeared.

I neither sought nor cared whether you stuck up for City when we were struggling, and I'll lose no sleep over your change of stance now.

Really hope he goes public and demands a move. Moyes and Kenright have dug themselves into a deep hole they way they have played this...........

Not for sale at any price - even offers over £30 million.

Player puts in a trasfer request, player sold for £20 million.

No way their fans or anyone else would take them seriously ever again especially after similar happened with Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.