Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hair do works in my office in Manchester.

I cant wait because if we sign Lescott ill be singing 'YOU ONLY HAD ONE GOOD PLAYER'!!!

LMFAO!

In fairness its Moyes that has no class. Its Everton that have taken this public publishing and discussing the deals on their website and going to the press.

Put up or shut up if you value him so highly pay him the going rate in the market.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
bobmcfc said:
i think it needed saying lol

What was it moyes said? No class? At least if he came on here and read your rants he'd know he was right.

He probably would come on here, as there is a better chance of seeing more opinions of Everton fans here than any Everton forum.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
bobmcfc said:
i think it needed saying lol

What was it moyes said? No class? At least if he came on here and read your rants he'd know he was right.

then he would have as much class as someone who trolls another clubs forum. oh wait!! where would that leave you.

we have more class than you ever will and always have, at least now we can say it with truth that we have more on the pitch as well.

alera said:
In fairness its Moyes that has no class. Its Everton that have taken this public publishing and discussing the deals on their website and going to the press.

Put up or shut up if you value him so highly pay him the going rate in the market.

??? Pay who???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.