Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
mcfcliam said:
Okay, ask him who the source is.

Like all ITK people say, I can't give away the source. But I will find out if there is any truth soon.

just got home from work, and a mate of mine is working down at goodison tonight, and the word is at the ground that the deal was finalised today, but the press wont hear of it until tomorow. apparently he was at carrington today. please dont shhot me but thats the word from the blue dippers.

tonytheblueboy said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Like all ITK people say, I can't give away the source. But I will find out if there is any truth soon.

just got home from work, and a mate of mine is working down at goodison tonight, and the word is at the ground that the deal was finalised today, but the press wont hear of it until tomorow. apparently he was at carrington today. please dont shhot me but thats the word from the blue dippers.

good to hear mate. That would relate to our story then. Thanks for that.

tonytheblueboy said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

great news if true

tonytheblueboy said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

ITk are we?

tonytheblueboy said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

i doubt he'd be at Goodison tonight wearing a club suit if this was the case tbh

tonytheblueboy said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

YES GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:/

Evening, as promised I can update you on young lad we are looking at signing, I can't post his name as he is too young (under 16), but looks good for the future very quick! Young striker.

As far as the Joleon Lescott saga goes, we are just waiting now, nothing new to add, but I think tomorrow we may have some kind of answer, or at least an update.

kp789 said:
tonytheblueboy said:
ITk are we?

lol not at all just a true blue fan passing on snippets of stuff coming from goodison, who knows what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.