Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stu9488 said:
Evening, as promised I can update you on young lad we are looking at signing, I can't post his name as he is too young (under 16), but looks good for the future very quick! Young striker.

As far as the Joleon Lescott saga goes, we are just waiting now, nothing new to add, but I think tomorrow we may have some kind of answer, or at least an update.

Pernao- is the young kid....... i think.

Moyes should just think...£22mil for a guy who doesn't want to play here? easy money.

We get a top class defender
Lescott gets to play for us
Everton get money to strengthen

Everyones a winner

The Fixer said:
stu9488 said:
Evening, as promised I can update you on young lad we are looking at signing, I can't post his name as he is too young (under 16), but looks good for the future very quick! Young striker.

As far as the Joleon Lescott saga goes, we are just waiting now, nothing new to add, but I think tomorrow we may have some kind of answer, or at least an update.

Pernao- is the young kid....... i think.

Pernao is 16.

kp789 said:
tonytheblueboy said:
just got home from work, and a mate of mine is working down at goodison tonight, and the word is at the ground that the deal was finalised today, but the press wont hear of it until tomorow. apparently he was at carrington today. please dont shhot me but thats the word from the blue dippers.
ITk are we?

Hello bluemooners, this is mooner from SBN. The Lescott rumour has come from my mates uncle, whom has strong links with Everton football club. Joleon has apparently already accepted terms with City and will conclude with a medical tomorrow at Carrington presumably.
So ultimately Lescott would be presented before the game against Wolves at COMS.

Makes sense really i suppose...

licker said:
This has got to be the post of the century .........

Post subject: Lescott [Merged]Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 pm

We made our move earlier today, expect things to move very quickly over next couple days.
The fee Everton are holding out for is £18m.

June the 23rd, nearly 60 days ago, and now after 14 hundred pages and 14 thousand replies, things might just move very quickly over the next couple of days. lol.
lol... best post ever

I know Moyes has said he doesn't want to see but it will be interesting to see if Everton do actually agree a fee for Taylor, interesting thing is the fact that the Senderos deal never materialised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.