Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not happening not been mentioned at all anywhere as far as I can see except some random at the ground.

Even if he was have you seen the size of him these days. HEs barely played for 2 seasons.

WHats the address of that shit scouse forum again be intereting to see what they are saying....

They can have johnson, sounds a good deal that. Johnson's a piss head whos career's going down the drain day by day, he wouldnt get into the current City side, anyway, he'll be back home, as long as we get Lescott.

alera said:
Thats not happening not been mentioned at all anywhere as far as I can see except some random at the ground.

Even if he was have you seen the size of him these days. HEs barely played for 2 seasons.

WHats the address of that shit scouse forum again be intereting to see what they are saying....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluekipper.net/index.php?showtopic=33566&st=480" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluekipper.net/index.php?sho ... 566&st=480</a>

From the Liverpool Post:

MANCHESTER City are hoping that they will finally make some headway over the weekend in their pursuit of Joleon Lescott.

Lescott was dropped from the Everton squad that thumped SK Sigma Olomouc on Thursday after showing a poor attitude in training and is unlikely to return tomorrow when the Blues travel to Burnley.

It has been an increasingly rancorous saga but it is one that appears to be heading towards an inevitable conclusion and City boss Mark Hughes hopes he will land his man – provided a deal can be reached.

“I think he (Moyes) feels a little bit aggrieved,” said Hughes. “But I have said time and time again that we are quite comfortable with how it has progressed to this point.

“Situations develop when people take an interest in your players and you have to deal with it. It’s happened to me in the past and, at the moment, it is happening to Everton.

“Whether or not we can actually take the final step is obviously dependent on Everton’s view on what they think they need. The final decision is Everton’s and that doesn’t change.”

Moyes is not going to let the Lescott situation distract his focus this weekend as he attempts to get Everton off the mark for the season, but he has a couple of injuries to assess before naming his squad.

“Jack Rodwell and Steven Pienaar both came off with injuries and at this present time are a doubt for the weekend,” said Moyes. “Jack has a twisted knee and Steven got a kick on his foot.”

Apologies for not updating yesterday was my day off, was going to give you some team news this morning, but didnt have time. As far as Lescott goes we are nearly there so I believe. As far as I can tell a fee has been agreed, so he can now speak with us, personal terms and medical should follow soon.

stu9488 said:
Apologies for not updating yesterday was my day off, was going to give you some team news this morning, but didnt have time. As far as Lescott goes we are nearly there so I believe. As far as I can tell a fee has been agreed, so he can now speak with us, personal terms and medical should follow soon.

Bin Laden could have told us that much and he lives in a cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.