Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
stu9488 said:
Apologies for not updating yesterday was my day off, was going to give you some team news this morning, but didnt have time. As far as Lescott goes we are nearly there so I believe. As far as I can tell a fee has been agreed, so he can now speak with us, personal terms and medical should follow soon.

Bin Laden could have told us that much and he lives in a cave.

Well next time you speak to Bin Laden, get him to give you an update then!

stony said:
stu9488 said:
Apologies for not updating yesterday was my day off, was going to give you some team news this morning, but didnt have time. As far as Lescott goes we are nearly there so I believe. As far as I can tell a fee has been agreed, so he can now speak with us, personal terms and medical should follow soon.

Bin Laden could have told us that much and he lives in a cave.

Sorry I have not seen any media today didn't realise it was in the press. My next update will then be the medical.

Was he at the stadium today or was that just Chinese whispers?

No.[/quote]

Not having a go but how would you know if he was at the game or not? Are the medical team privy to this type of info? If so why would they be? Just asking a general question before anyone jumps down my throat.

Had a call before the game today from a very reliable source that Lescott WAS at the stadium prior to the game AND had signed but it will not be announced until at least after the Everton game tomorrow!

I have no reason to doubt the source as she has always be 100% reliable with info in the past...we shall wait and see!!!

I was walking home from the wolves match today and I overheard two other fans speaking about Lescott, they said a fee had been agreed and personal terms and a medical should be done by early tomorrow afternoon.

I know its not a lot and they/the person they heard it from were probobly just guessing but it all looks good anyway...

Bridge25 said:
Had a call before the game today from a very reliable source that Lescott WAS at the stadium prior to the game AND had signed but it will not be announced until at least after the Everton game tomorrow!

I have no reason to doubt the source as she has always be 100% reliable with info in the past...we shall wait and see!!!

Would make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.