Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
not my fault! said:
All I'm saying is Fixer (think it was him?) said Lescott was at the ground yesterday and he had been told the medical was going to be today - He was subject to arsey replies.
Stu said (nothing against you Stu) it was crap and there was no way a medical would be done today, now it was done 15 ins ago?
Not saying either is right or wrong but think Fixer has it a bit rough at times and it deserved the balanced mentioning.

Careful, the ITK groupies will be after you.

awww diddums stony is feeling left out.

Lets not argue mate, a good day for us!

stony said:
not my fault! said:
All I'm saying is Fixer (think it was him?) said Lescott was at the ground yesterday and he had been told the medical was going to be today - He was subject to arsey replies.
Stu said (nothing against you Stu) it was crap and there was no way a medical would be done today, now it was done 15 ins ago?
Not saying either is right or wrong but think Fixer has it a bit rough at times and it deserved the balanced mentioning.

Careful, the ITK groupies will be after you.

Lol, I know but thought it deserved to be mentioned as he had a load of crap yesterday from people on here.

blueinsa said:
stony said:
What shit ? I've seen people on here who question the truth in his posts, people who don't believe him. Haven't seen anyone abuse him though.
It's pathetic the way people fawn all over supposed ITK's.

Keep your pants on mate, if i want to fawn i will fawn!

I can fawn over you if you want for a small fee, you just have to provide me with ITK info every now and then ;-)

I can say with confidence that the real ITK's on this site keep their information either to themselves or shared with a few close confidants via PM.

stony said:
blueinsa said:
Keep your pants on mate, if i want to fawn i will fawn!

I can fawn over you if you want for a small fee, you just have to provide me with ITK info every now and then ;-)

I can say with confidence that the real ITK's on this site keep their information either to themselves or shared with a few close confidants via PM.

A few do share on the board as well mate, after they have pm'd within their group of confidants ;-)

Yes I could just be watching sky! In fact I was sat next to "sky sources" (our press officer) who let me post today. And yes I owe an apology to someone, I said medicals generaly don't happen on Sunday, well they do now! Lescott was NOT at the ground yesterday though, that is for sure.

stu9488 said:
Yes I could just be watching sky! In fact I was sat next to "sky sources" (our press officer) who let me post today. And yes I owe an apology to someone, I said medicals generaly don't happen on Sunday, well they do now! Lescott was NOT at the ground yesterday though, that is for sure.

When would you expect an announcement then Stu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.