Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
my scouse mate pisses me off sometimes

ιllι... Adam ...ιllι          says:
lescott's not worth 24m to be fair
        Lee sarah(L)today was sndd gorjuss ..Lescott n Sylvinho on a 1 year deal (H).      says:
seriously tho if glens J worth 18mil deffo lescotts more
Lol
        Lee sarah(L)today was sndd gorjuss ..Lescott n Sylvinho on a 1 year deal (H).      says:
exactly

Typical scousers, can't back up an argument.

Robbo. said:
lee-mcfc said:

Lol
exactly

WTF!! *confused*

??

right ...he said lescotts not worth 24mil and i said if GLEN johnsons worth 18mill then surely lescotts worth more than that

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:

Lol
exactly

Typical scousers, can't back up an argument.

yup excatlyy

lee-mcfc said:

Lol
exactly

Quick get your mate a priest, he's speaking in tongues !

Robbo. said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We made our move earlier today, expect things to move very quickly over next couple days.
The fee Everton are holding out for is £18m.

LMFAO!!
lol that cracks me up everytime i bloody read it, i still cant decide whats funnier, tolmie saying this, or ajay saying kaka said "yes" lolollol any idea which is the better one? lol

mcfcliam said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Is it safe to say there is nobody who posts info on this forum who is in the know?

Yes, no one is ''ITK''.

No such thing.

Blue2112, happyblue and Uwe Rosler's Grandad clearly get inside info from the club before anyone else, and are therefore generally spot on with there info.

Spursmad321, tolmie and a couple of others seem to get theres from a source outside the club maybe a journo, if you remember in January someone posting info that we had signed Buffon and the story was to be leaked soon, the next mornin the daily fail had a huge story about us lodging a 50mill bid. I don't doubt they give the info they recieve in good faith but there is clearly a touvh of chinese whispers about the whole thing.

oh and then theres Ajay, lord knows whats going on there but it can be entertaining.

Del_Bosque said:
mcfcliam said:
Yes, no one is ''ITK''.

No such thing.

Blue2112, happyblue and Uwe Rosler's Grandad clearly get inside info from the club before anyone else, and are therefore generally spot on with there info.

Spursmad321, tolmie and a couple of others seem to get theres from a source outside the club maybe a journo, if you remember in January someone posting info that we had signed Buffon and the story was to be leaked soon, the next mornin the daily fail had a huge story about us lodging a 50mill bid. I don't doubt they give the info they recieve in good faith but there is clearly a touvh of chinese whispers about the whole thing.

oh and then theres Ajay, lord knows whats going on there but it can be entertaining.
I think the papers get their "exclusives" from forums. Hence their unreliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.