Lescott + more

ObamaIsHere said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ObamaIsHere said:
Braggster said:
Got to love the evertonians coming on here, lording it. Sure, you finished above us this season. And I'm sure next season you'll do well too.

But the obvious bitterness at being so skint is quite amusing, and it must hurt to know that every season you rely on your manager finding 2 bargains in the transfer market and eking every last drop out of your 'squad'; because, sooner or later, you will have a manager without Moyes' skills (or he will make a couple of expensive mistakes). And then, the only way is down. Everton are operating at 100% of their capacity. It's very impressive, but it has to be a concern at how fragile your club is.

Sensible post, yet so so so inaccurate.

I'd rather sign a few bargains a year and be successful than spend heaps of money on unadulterated shite like Bellamy and Bridge and still be...well...Shitty City x

what like loan jo of us???who you cant offord to buy. wat a sad deluded twat you are.

My response to that....pot, kettle, black.
you you gora love the jealousy people hateing us for sumin they would love to be able to do themselves. im soakin it all up ,the bigger twats they are to us just means they shittin emselves

10.Goater_Legend said:
Hahaha they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire?. They would be at City in a flash as soon as you desperate wankers accept the transfer bids. ( Villa fans said the same thing about Barry chuck ;) )

Oh, the man who wanted to play for a Champions League team?

As for Villa mate, they are another team who are way above your level. They are just another team who will piss all over you next season.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Hahaha they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire?. They would be at City in a flash as soon as you desperate wankers accept the transfer bids. ( Villa fans said the same thing about Barry chuck ;) )

Barry doesn't have a great big Villa tattoo :o)

ObamaIsHere said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Oh, the man who wanted to play for a Champions League team?

As for Villa mate, they are another team who are way above your level. They are just another team who will piss all over you next season.
If you say so mate LMAO.

ObamaIsHere said:
Lolz at all you Shitty fans...just lolz.

Aww got a pot to piss in have we? That's ok, I mean £12m for Bridge? Bargain. Money well spent. Let's hope that useless grey headed spunk loving tosser you lot call 'Sparky' keeps wheeling them out ey?

And before you simple bastards hit back with the usual 'yeahh but we have more money than you, ourr kid', 'bin dipping *****'...save your breath, I can read you all like a book.

Before I leave you (as much as it's killing me) I will leave you with a little something to put you back in your place.

Manchester City
First Division/Premier League
1936–37, 1967–68

FA Cup
1904, 1934, 1956, 1969

League Cup
1970, 1976

Charity Shield
1937, 1968, 1972

European Cup Winners' Cup

Not bad....

Everton

First Division

1890–91, 1914–15, 1927-28, 1932–32, 1938–39, 1962–63, 1969–70, 1984–85, 1986–87

FA Cup

1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995

FA Charity Shield

1928, 1932, 1963, 1970, 1984, 1985, 1986 (shared),1987, 1995

European Cup Winners' Cup

FA Youth Cup

1965, 1984, 1998

Even better!

Ladies and Gents, I have been Barack Obama, and you have been a cracking audience. Goodnight and God bless x

aaaahhh

its such a shame you have to be so bitter...oh well, back to your life of dole queues, drugs and gun crime...

you you gora love the jealousy people hateing us for sumin they would love to be able to do themselves. im soakin it all up ,the bigger twats they are to us just means they shittin emselves[/quote]

Why would Eveton be shitting themselves over poor old Shitty City?

You're hated for a number of reasons: The fact you now all think your the Don fucking Juan of the Premiership with your money, the fact you sing Munich songs to former United playrs who now ply their trade elsewhere...or possibly because you gang of wools carry bananas with you to every game :S

ObamaIsHere said:
Like Kaka ended up at your gaff? And Ronaldinho? And Thierry Henry?

And since when has 10th ever been higher than 5th petal? x
Lmao haha who mentioned Ronaldinho, kaka or Henry (we never went in for Henry anyway fucktard). I'm saying if we want one of your players weather it be Cahill, Lescott or Arteta they will end up at City you can deny it all you want, but you know it's true ;).[/quote]

They're the epic (fail) signings you were going to make last season you flid.

And as for that comment in bold....Arteta and Cahill wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

As for Lescott, he might go, he might not...either way I'm not bothered. You soft bastards can pay through the nose for him and David Moyes will go out and sign another Lescott plus more players with the money.[/quote]

Their is 1 simple thing to remember here without investment your club will not push on any further than it has.

We are destined to smash the top 4 apart now if players like cahill and co are happy to play for 5th/6th every year then they have no ambition.

ps your support is shite.

now joj on dickhead your boring the fook out of us!

We're going to need a sticky soon, so all the bitter dippers can come and post their rants in one thread. There's so many of the bitter, jealous, chicken foetus grieving, giro cashing, bin dipping English language murdering fuckwits on here. You'd think it was an Everton forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.