Lescott or K.Toure?

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Who to start along with Vinnie? I thought Lescott did a pretty good job yesterday, gave away a silly free kick leading up to a goal but did a damn sight better than Kolo against Everton.

I thought this was a joke. I like Lescott, but he's still hampered by injury and I can't really believe that he would still be here if a sensible offer came in for him, but it won't. Kolo is a better player many times over, when injury free.

Wouldn't mind either I think they both look good partnered with Kompany. I'd let Lescott keep his place for now though was decent yesterday and Everton was Toure's worst game of the season.

I think he did alrght yesterday he's a pretty decent centre back who can cover at left back all in all he's a asset to the squad but your right if a good offer comes in we'll probably let him go, but if we are to go on and challenge on three fronts we need to keep players like him. imo.

whenever there were 2 city players were going for the ball.. you can always bet on lescott being one of them.. led to 2 clashes yesterday.

Toure is better.. but still not great

I think Toure would deal with Heskey's physicality better than Lescott but I guess they'll swap around the next few games. Wouldn't be surprised to see Vinnie get a rest against Villa to be honest

Joleoninho isn't gonna set the world on fire at full-back. CB always was his position. Moyes only 'ad 'im at left back when he was stretched and Mancini is not enamoured with Jole's performances at sallying forth down the wing for a Boateng or Kolarovesque pinpoint cross, but he's more than adequate cover across from CB to LB.

kolo every time, lescott has got some catching up to do, when we signed him i was well pleased, a good centre back that can score goals, he's done neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.