Lescott > Terry

Pearce_out said:
I don't think Lescott posseses enough pace to be classed as a top class defender. He's decent enough but I think he's carried a little in our squad.
Terry has never had pace but up until about 2 years ago was top top top class<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:13 pm --<br /><br />
nomorethaksintimes said:
If Leslie had got him am I right in saying he would be 3years into a 5year deal at 200k+pw with us by now?

God what a shit manager, and petty, bitter human being.

No one could tell that Terry's injuries would catch up with him and effectivly stop him being top class

Pearce_out said:
I don't think Lescott posseses enough pace to be classed as a top class defender. He's decent enough but I think he's carried a little in our squad.

hmmm underrated much?

we have and still have one of the best defences in the league stemming back from last season when he got his opportunity,what's this pace you talk of to be a top class defender?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pearce_out said:
Terry has never had pace but up until about 2 years ago was top top top class

-- Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:13 pm --

nomorethaksintimes said:
If Leslie had got him am I right in saying he would be 3years into a 5year deal at 200k+pw with us by now?

God what a shit manager, and petty, bitter human being.

No one could tell that Terry's injuries would catch up with him and effectivly stop him being top class

At the time we were in for him it was definitely already on the cards as I remember a lot of people on here commenting as such.

Aye best player in first half today for me.

Mancini wants young players 25 or younger if he's bringing anyone in, so hopefully we can avoid getting in expensive players on the decline.

Goosebot said:
Aye best player in first half today for me.

Mancini wants young players 25 or younger if he's bringing anyone in, so hopefully we can avoid getting in expensive players on the decline.

Hummels or Subotic please.

nashark said:
He was my man of the match today.

Solid.

Agreed.

I've never been Jolene's biggest fan due to his lack of technical ability and pace however he's been excellent recently.

We dodged a bullet not signing that racist twat Terry. As well as being a shitbag who would shag his mates's bird, he is also shit at football too these days. Imagine having him here for 5 years on £200k a week.

He wins nearly every 50/50 header, he's an absolute monster in the air. If we did sign another defender, we'd be set for years with Kompany, Lescott, new defender, Savic, and Boyata.

Definitely agree that we dodged a huge bullet by not signing Terry. Like Wio, his best days are well and truly behind him. He's also one of the most despised footballers in the country and rightly so.

Pearce_out said:

Give it a rest. It's getting real old.

Lescott has been fantastic for quite some time now. If anything, he carried Kompany at the beginning of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.