Lescott > Terry

niether of our centre backs are that good at distribution, could cost us that in the bigger games.

that said i'd have both of them over terry any day of the week.

southern muppet said:
Does anyone else think he actually is, these days?

Obviously Kompany > Terry goes without saying.

Its never gonna happen whilst that clown Cappello is on charge. He loves the rag players and Chelsea old guard next. Terry is a shoe in whether Camelface slots alongside him remains to be seen. But there is always Phil Jones and Chris Smalling for Fabio to choose from

Terry is a shit as a person but as a defender, probably decent. I hope after this latest fuck up, that he did last week, it's game over for him.

Lescott improves for me every season.

Pearce_out said:
I don't think Lescott posseses enough pace to be classed as a top class defender. He's decent enough but I think he's carried a little in our squad.

Terry aint got any pace left but is still considered a top defender and based on recent performances and stats Lescott is better than Terry - dont see why people cant see it - Mancini looks to me like he has got the Everton hoof ball mentality out of his head and is now starting to play a bit of football ala pass it to a team mate

Pearce_out said:
I don't think Lescott posseses enough pace to be classed as a top class defender. He's decent enough but I think he's carried a little in our squad.
This surely is a wind up brilliant today only old ma Kolarov out of a crowd of 47k thought he wasn't match of the match,best centre back in the leagues best defence.

i kne albert davy said:
Pearce_out said:
This surely is a wind up brilliant today only old ma Kolarov out of a crowd of 47k thought he wasn't match of the match,best centre back in the leagues best defence.
How can a central defender be our MOM when Wolves spent 70 out of 90 mins defending?

Lescott had a good game. But the outstanding player was Kolarov for his attacking play. he was the one who continually gave us an outlet on the left, and enabled us to get at their back 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.