Lescott to Spurs?

johnny crossan

Barclays0001.jpg

Why the hell would anyone think that we would loan any player to Spurs? Sounds like we won't even sell them players at the moment.

harry just being a noob thinking we would be mad enough to let them have our players.

Lescott will get back into the team, natural centre-back and can play left-back.

Don't see why we cannot play with 3 centre-backs,

-----Toure--Kompany--Lescott
Boateng-------------------Kolarov

Saying that though, most teams will be playing 4-5-1 and we don't need 3 defenders marking 1 striker. Tricky but I think it will give us more balance all together with Kolarov and Boateng as wing backs because it gives Silva and A.Johnson the freedom in around the box.

PSmyth07 said:
Lescott will get back into the team, natural centre-back and can play left-back.

Don't see why we cannot play with 3 centre-backs,

-----Toure--Kompany--Lescott
Boateng-------------------Kolarov

Saying that though, most teams will be playing 4-5-1 and we don't need 3 defenders marking 1 striker. Tricky but I think it will give us more balance all together with Kolarov and Boateng as wing backs because it gives Silva and A.Johnson the freedom in around the box.

I quite like the wing-back system but does anyone use it anymore? Has Mancini ever used it in the past? I can't see it happening myself. I always thought Shauny made a good wing-back.

3 Centre backs!
Can it get anymore defensive,

Tevez cannot play up front on his own, and he needs to play..

Arry is kicking off because we won't sell or loan them players? Didn't he refuse to let us have David Bentley under Hughes because he saw us as rivals?
We weren't great 1st half against Spurs but he's obviously seen something to worry about which is why he is sniping and trying to defend the position of his own club.
The word prick comes to mind....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.