Lescott

Sleeping_Easy

I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

So come on lads get behind the team and dont rip into them

I don't judge him by his tag price down to his performances, i know we over paid for him and everyone knows that, i look at him like he's a 12 million pound defender, he's good but people will expect miracles from him, i personally would of gone for haangland, i think alot of this board was hoping we would of gone for him.

Freestyler said:
I don't judge him by his tag price down to his performances, i know we over paid for him and everyone knows that, i look at him like he's a 12 million pound defender, he's good but people will expect miracles from him, i personally would of gone for haangland, i think alot of this board was hoping we would of gone for him.
I have to admit i think lescott is the better of the two and hangeland (sp) just had the season of his life last year. I think lescott will come on leaps and bounds with players like toure and sylvinho guiding him

Hughes_head_scout said:
I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

I rate him but why can't he seem to get goal side of people at the moment,

Pam said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

Dont worry he'll get better in time everton play a different style of defence where thier not heading back towards there own goal much. They just basically sit on the edge of there box. City play a high defensive line and lescott is adapting to this a little

Hughes_head_scout said:
Pam said:

Dont worry he'll get better in time everton play a different style of defence where thier not heading back towards there own goal much. They just basically sit on the edge of there box. City play a high defensive line and lescott is adapting to this a little

Good point, that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.