Lescott

Pam said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
Dont worry he'll get better in time everton play a different style of defence where thier not heading back towards there own goal much. They just basically sit on the edge of there box. City play a high defensive line and lescott is adapting to this a little

Good point, that.

I'm a clever one i am

Hughes_head_scout said:
I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

So come on lads get behind the team and dont rip into them

Played a blinder today can't believe some folk are blaming him for 2 goals just plain ridiculous

Mike D said:
Hughes_head_scout said:
I really hope this guy has an outstanding game today and maybe even scores a goal. He got blamed for the scunthorpe goal when it was kompanys fault for flying in with a challenge and messing it up. I rate him quite highly and when he and the rest of the defence clicks they'll be a good unit.

Played a blinder today can't believe some folk are blaming him for 2 goals just plain ridiculous

Was you at the same game as me?
he was piss poor again today
maybe its the 24M price tag but him and Toure just dont click at the moment,every time he gets the ball i really worry 1st and 2nd Burnley goals were deffo his fault, i would have Kompany over him at the moment

Mike D said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

maybe its the 24M price tag but him and Toure just dont click at the moment,every time he gets the ball i really worry 1st and 2nd Burnley goals were deffo his fault, i would have Kompany over him at the moment

kippaxwarrior said:
Mike D said:

I forgot his job was to stop crosses coming in, oh wait, its not his fucking job. Toure/Zab should've picked up the guy at the back post for the second too, it was his fault for the third though.

kippaxwarrior said:
Mike D said:

Big whoooosh once more.

It'd help if Bridge could stop a cross coming in. I thought Toure was a lot worse today though tbh even though Lescott still wasn't good enough either

Lescott should be dropped, i honestly dont think he has played well in a city shirt, his positioning is so poor its unbelievable to think he is a international defender.
will be amazed if hughes doesnt sign a centre back in january !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.