Lescott

jonnobiggestfan said:
Lescott should be dropped, i honestly dont think he has played well in a city shirt, his positioning is so poor its unbelievable to think he is a international defender.
will be amazed if hughes doesnt sign a centre back in january !

It summed him up right at the end when nuggent (yes f***ing david nugent) brushed him off the ball with ease.

jonnobiggestfan said:
Lescott should be dropped, i honestly dont think he has played well in a city shirt, his positioning is so poor its unbelievable to think he is a international defender.
will be amazed if hughes doesnt sign a centre back in january !

HUGHES HAS SOLD A VERY GOOD CENTRE HALF

DUNNIE

Lescott is fuckin WANK, today at times i was looking at his positioning and just wondering what the hell he was doing,

some guy on the bus home said to me, 'lescott was exceptional today from start to finish, you haven't a fuckin clue, my MOTM, your an idiot'

the mood i was in i just wanted to chin the twat.

I've been all for giving him time but after today I have to say that I have seen enough and he looks pretty crap to me

Freestyler said:
some guy on the bus home said to me, 'lescott was exceptional today from start to finish, you haven't a fuckin clue, my MOTM, your an idiot'

Was he a Burnley fan?

Don't think he was as bad as Bridge today, but the entire defence doesn't seem to play well together.

Freestyler said:
Lescott is fuckin WANK, today at times i was looking at his positioning and just wondering what the hell he was doing,

Poor 1st half but good 2nd imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.