Lescott

bluebear said:
I am dying to see Lescott and Kompany as a defensive partnership, think it could be the answer to our problems

This^^^^^ I jist hope we manage to get a decent run of injury free games. We have had to change the defence for virtually every single game under Roberto. The defence is like a revolving door at the moment. As soon as one get back another one gets injured, it is really frustrating.

Didsbury Dave said:
Delighted he's back - he must start with Kompany for me.

Richards........Kompany.....Lescott........Bridge

Now that's a back four we can build a team on, for me

Overwhelming support for this, we can see it......lets hope RM can see it also

He looked very composed last night, looked a bit over weight mind sure that will come off with a few weeks training/games.

Didsbury Dave said:
Delighted he's back - he must start with Kompany for me.

Richards........Kompany.....Lescott........Bridge

Now that's a back four we can build a team on, for me

Totally agree. Got to see Vinnie and Lescott together at the back, they can give us a proper backbone and a tough centre back pairing for us to build on in games.

I hope we have toure on rb kompany and lescott cb and bridge as lb... that for us would be the best defencive lineup imo...

Chid said:
bluebear said:
I am dying to see Lescott and Kompany as a defensive partnership, think it could be the answer to our problems

This^^^^^ I jist hope we manage to get a decent run of injury free games. We have had to change the defence for virtually every single game under Roberto. The defence is like a revolving door at the moment. As soon as one get back another one gets injured, it is really frustrating.

It's not only every game it gets changed but two changes in last nights game alone! Agree, frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.