Lescott

Ireland's Undies said:
I hear there is a young man named Boyata on our squad....

This! What the hell has happened to Dedryck? He foolishly got himself sent off against Arsenal but it's hardly an excuse to drop him for four months.

If Kolo isn't fit then Boyata or Boateng should be partnering Vinnie at the back. Lescott has proven time and time again that he just isn't up to it unfortunately.

Ireland's Undies said:
I hear there is a young man named Boyata on our squad....

He kind of shot himself in the foot against Arsenal. Bobby will not risk that again for a good long time.

Flawless play is required from only 2 positions, and unfortunately for Boyata CB is one of them.

lescott held the line,while dyer,who is rapid,ran across him.
he pulled out of the challenge or he would of been off.

Boateng would have done better i thought...so next summer will get quality CB after qualifying CL....but lescot is shaky and always not alarm..i always hold my breath wen he is playing.

I know Boateng's form hasn't been great, but I think he should be given a chance at CB

blueabdi said:
Boateng would have done better i thought...so next summer will get quality CB after qualifying CL....but lescot is shaky and always not alarm..i always hold my breath wen he is playing.

I don't know why Bobby won't play Jerome at CB.

Whether it's a lack of experience or ability,the hard truth is,we havn't got a centre half good enough to play alongside Vince,or more appropriately,play in a championship winning side.

He's played 5 out of the last 6 times we've conceded two or more goals against weaker opposition.

Played in:

FAC Leicester H 2
Wolves H 3
FAC Leicester A 2
Blackpool A 2
Poznan A 3

The game he missed was Wolves A 2.

I also remember him escaping a certain penalty against Newcastle (H), which would have been their second.

Part of the problem is that he and VK are a slow partnership. I also think VK looks better on the left side. Or rather, Toure looks better at RCB than VK.

The real problem for me is he's just not that 'sharp'. He can organise a bit and is powerful but he looks a bit clumsy and just drifts a yard here and there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.