Lessons to be learned from Saturday (Wembley Way)

Citizen of Ottawa said:
A few things I'd like to do before I die are have a threesome, sniff a line of coke off a hookers ass, and participate in a beer-fueled soccer brawl.

got the t shirt..lol

Great comments from OP.

I think there was a Polish guy on here who posted a picture of some of our Poznan buddies saying that their job was to stop this sort of thing happening and protect the vulnerable.

Think this needs to be the order of the day v Stoke and Charity Shield im afraid.

Stoke really wont be an issue.

Yes theyve a few mongs but this is their first ever cup final, theyll be out to enjoy the day and the majority will probably be taking kids.

United have been to umpteen cup finals and their main aim on Saturday was to ruin "our big day out"

Whitworth Park said:
I posted on here on a couple of occasions warning people what utter scum
the Cockney Reds are would not hesitate to attack women and children and
people with shirts.
I was accused of scaremongering and derided by some posters.
(Who obviously live in cotton candy land )
However this is not an I told you so rant because what happened was horrendous and I did think that the Police would have provided better
protection on Wembley Way.

With the prospect of another meeting in the Charity Shield things need
to be put in place.
When we win everyone (as many people as possible) should exit down Wembley
Way as it was proved on Saturday that when faced with equal numbers they
didnt want to know.

It would seem that we will be allocated the same end so people with children
female and elderly fans would be advised if possible to use Wembley Central
and avoide Wembley Park.
If the MET are unable to protect City fan's then we have to assume the
responsibility ourselves and ensure there is no repeat of Saturday.
With this in mind, my mate and i took the 10.35 to Euston, tube from Euston two stops to Oxford Circus and had a couple of hours in the Duke of Argyle in Soho @ 2.40 a pint.
Bakerloo line to wembley Central took 30 mins.
Coming back we took the overground train to Marylebone ( 10 mins ) from Wembley Stadium station right behind our end. Bakerllo line two stops to Oxford Circus and changed for two stops to Euston. 3/4 reds but not a problem did i see.
Game finished bang on 7.10, we were on Euston at ten to eight.
Highly recommend this route. Was back in Woodhouses just after eleven.
Did not need ticket on way back as it wasnt checked so will be able to use it again for the final. Result.
No way would i ever use Wembley park Tube to get back to Euston

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.