Let it be known

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
That I am fully behind Mancini, as he is the manager now, the same way I was fully behind Hughes. My rants over the last 12 hours have arose as a result of how we look as a club, not because its Mancini. I don't think he is any better than Hughes, but I hope i'm wrong and he delivers the goods. If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it. I get the feeling that the Hughes Outers on here will now regard the CC as a good cup to win if Mancini delivers it over the next 3 games, but when it was Hughes in charge it was treated as mediocre, but then again I think the Hughes Outer know nothing about football. I just believe our club has changed and has the belief it is now entitled to treat managers in such a way as a Del Bosque was treated at Madrid when he won the CL, then got sacked. I am just really disappointed in how the club went about it, telling Hughes, (so it seems), before the game yesterday that his job was over, even though we are 6th, a game in hand and in the semi's of a cup. It is poor and quite arrogant. Good luck to Mancini though, I hope you deliver. I feel a different kind of City fan today, like I almost want to walk away, but I won't. CTID

I diagree totally with the cup win! If we win it now it's because Mancini has used the right tactics to get the results in a 2 legged semi and a final. Hughes got us where we are but the games we win from now are to do with Mancini and nobody else

BibbyBlue85 said:
I diagree totally with the cup win! If we win it now it's because Mancini has used the right tactics to get the results in a 2 legged semi and a final. Hughes got us where we are but the games we win from now are to do with Mancini and nobody else

My point was that many if the Hughes outer used the fact we 'only' beat Arsenal kids to be where we are. People actually used that in arguements as to why Hughes should go! Yes, it was Hughes' fault we drew Arsenal, it seems. People treated it like we were 'only' in with a chance of winning the CC, like it wasn't a big deal but the majority of those fans were the Hughes Outers who, for some fucking reason, wanted to use anything possible to dig Hughes in his ribs. I get the feeling those same fans though, if we win it, will be power wanking at that trophy, now its no longer Hughes who will be responsible for winning it, and it just fucks me right off.

Pigeonho said:
That I am fully behind Mancini, as he is the manager now, the same way I was fully behind Hughes. My rants over the last 12 hours have arose as a result of how we look as a club, not because its Mancini. I don't think he is any better than Hughes, but I hope i'm wrong and he delivers the goods. If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it. I get the feeling that the Hughes Outers on here will now regard the CC as a good cup to win if Mancini delivers it over the next 3 games, but when it was Hughes in charge it was treated as mediocre, but then again I think the Hughes Outer know nothing about football. I just believe our club has changed and has the belief it is now entitled to treat managers in such a way as a Del Bosque was treated at Madrid when he won the CL, then got sacked. I am just really disappointed in how the club went about it, telling Hughes, (so it seems), before the game yesterday that his job was over, even though we are 6th, a game in hand and in the semi's of a cup. It is poor and quite arrogant. Good luck to Mancini though, I hope you deliver. I feel a different kind of City fan today, like I almost want to walk away, but I won't. CTID

Completely agree with that. I don't agree witht the way/timing of the sacking but Mancini has my full support from now on.

Pigeonho said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

My point was that many if the Hughes outer used the fact we 'only' beat Arsenal kids to be where we are. People actually used that in arguements as to why Hughes should go! Yes, it was Hughes' fault we drew Arsenal, it seems. People treated it like we were 'only' in with a chance of winning the CC, like it wasn't a big deal but the majority of those fans were the Hughes Outers who, for some fucking reason, wanted to use anything possible to dig Hughes in his ribs. I get the feeling those same fans though, if we win it, will be power wanking at that trophy, now its no longer Hughes who will be responsible for winning it, and it just fucks me right off.

Hold a midnight candlelit vigil and fucking get over it you drama queen!

Hughes has gone because he wasnt good enough, he didnt meet the targets set, that from the mouth of our chairman/owner.

*"it's all the outers fault" cying like a fucking girl*

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:

Hughes has gone because he wasnt good enough, he didnt meet the targets set, that from the mouth of our chairman/owner.

You've used that 'drama queen' tag in 2 threads now , 10 out of 10 for originality, you fucking wanker.

Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:

You've used that 'drama queen' tag in 2 threads now , 10 out of 10 for originality, you fucking wanker.

I will leave you to grieve in peace...pmsl

Pigeonho said:

the best post on here for fucking ages.

agree with every word.

I agree with the sentiments above. I will get behind mancini from now on (what else can I do, give up on us and start watching stockport county???) but the way things happened doesn't sit well with me.

The main thing is - as late as yesterday, I was smugly talking about how glad I was that our owners are long-term, sensible people that weren't making a mess of things ala QPR, notts county, portsmouth. I honestly didn't believe a word of the hughes being sacked stories in the papers purely because I 100% believed what the owners had said about allowing hughes to build the club. I thought that they valued their business reputation so much that they wouldn't damage it by making rash decisions regarding management.

From now on, I can't believe a word they say. I'm sure I will be back to being happy with them as soon as we win our first trophy, but I don't think I'll ever trust them in the same way again.

it is indeed a wierd situation, you can show hughes stats in two very different ways, two defeats all season or two wins in ten!!

i think the crux of the matter is how we are performing as a team, and its not good defensively. the game yesterday sums up marks reign perfectly, moments of brilliance followed by moments of farce, unable to keep a lead and impose ourselves on another team. hanging on at the end and relief its all over when the whistle blows.

the performances are everything when you have the above stats, and performances were below £200m worth.

the best i can offer to hughes is that he was a victim of circumstance and the aspirations of the club, the owners wanted faster progress, and after spending that amount of cash im not surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.