Let it be known

de niro said:
Pigeonho said:
That I am fully behind Mancini, as he is the manager now, the same way I was fully behind Hughes. My rants over the last 12 hours have arose as a result of how we look as a club, not because its Mancini. I don't think he is any better than Hughes, but I hope i'm wrong and he delivers the goods. If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it. I get the feeling that the Hughes Outers on here will now regard the CC as a good cup to win if Mancini delivers it over the next 3 games, but when it was Hughes in charge it was treated as mediocre, but then again I think the Hughes Outer know nothing about football. I just believe our club has changed and has the belief it is now entitled to treat managers in such a way as a Del Bosque was treated at Madrid when he won the CL, then got sacked. I am just really disappointed in how the club went about it, telling Hughes, (so it seems), before the game yesterday that his job was over, even though we are 6th, a game in hand and in the semi's of a cup. It is poor and quite arrogant. Good luck to Mancini though, I hope you deliver. I feel a different kind of City fan today, like I almost want to walk away, but I won't. CTID

the best post on here for fucking ages.

agree with every word.

Ditto

AlexC83 said:
Pigeonho said:
That I am fully behind Mancini, as he is the manager now, the same way I was fully behind Hughes. My rants over the last 12 hours have arose as a result of how we look as a club, not because its Mancini. I don't think he is any better than Hughes, but I hope i'm wrong and he delivers the goods. If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it. I get the feeling that the Hughes Outers on here will now regard the CC as a good cup to win if Mancini delivers it over the next 3 games, but when it was Hughes in charge it was treated as mediocre, but then again I think the Hughes Outer know nothing about football. I just believe our club has changed and has the belief it is now entitled to treat managers in such a way as a Del Bosque was treated at Madrid when he won the CL, then got sacked. I am just really disappointed in how the club went about it, telling Hughes, (so it seems), before the game yesterday that his job was over, even though we are 6th, a game in hand and in the semi's of a cup. It is poor and quite arrogant. Good luck to Mancini though, I hope you deliver. I feel a different kind of City fan today, like I almost want to walk away, but I won't. CTID

Completely agree with that. I don't agree witht the way/timing of the sacking but Mancini has my full support from now on.

how do you sack someone nicely FFS

throw a party ?

de niro said:
Pigeonho said:

the best post on here for fucking ages.

agree with every word.

Thank you mate.

Pigeonho said:
If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it.

Come on mate, what sort of logic is that? They don't give sem-finalists the cup

We have all watched City under Hughes and i think we can all agree that defensivly we have always been poor under his leadership. I personally think under Hughes we were shocking at keeping possesion and gave the ball away far too easily. I think we played with a "Gung-Ho' mentality and our preparation on set plays was absoloutley shocking.
I also think it stood out when Chris kamara on Soccer Saturday was at Bolton last week and he went in the Bolton dressing room talking to Gary Megson. On Boltons tactics screen it read "Man City's defense has no organisation"!!!
This is completley true and it stands out a mile to anyone who has coached at any level of football.
Hughes teams hoof the ball far too much for my liking and also concede far too much. You do not win trophies conceding like we have been with world class players in the team.
I believe Mancini's appointment was the right decision at the correct time, although i do think it could of been done a bit better.
You have to remember Hughes was not the choice of the owners. Mancini is the man to take us to May and i believe no matter what Mourniho will be City's manager by June.
Mourinho delivers instant success and has proved it everywhere he has been. Thats what Citys owners want and they will get it. You will get great odds on that bet if you put a tenner on it.

Yeah give it a rest, I wanted him out but when we beat the Arseanal I was on here praising the team and his efforts but if we beat Manure in the semi and win the final it'll be down to the players selected for those games and the new managers tactics.

Wish idiots would stop using the idea they wanted Hughes out at all costs, stop branding all fans with the same brush, I wouldn't give a fuck if it was Roy Keane with Gary Neville as his number 2 in charge of City, it's a results business and if they got the results whether I liked them or not is irrelivent.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
If we win the CC though, it is HUGHES who won that, so lets not all start sucking Italian sausage if we do win it.

Come on mate, what sort of logic is that? They don't give sem-finalists the cup

Read my other posts mate. I have argues on here with certain people who looked as it as 'only' the CC, but it seemed it was only cos Hughes was in charge. Sucj counter-arguements as 'we only beat CP, Scunthorpe, Fulham and Arsenals kids, so its no great achievement', came flying my way, but I read into that as yet another pop at Hughes. If Mancini wins the thing though, I think those same fans will now look at it as Mancini delievering us a first trophy in years and will all want to suck his cock for doing so. Very shallow way of looking at it in my eyes, that.

Bollocks.

There is a huge difference between Del Bosque, who was sacked after winning the CL, and Hughes who was sacked after an 18 month reign, where he won one in twelve of his last games.

Maineblue said:
Yeah give it a rest, I wanted him out but when we beat the Arseanal I was on here praising the team and his efforts but if we beat Manure in the semi and win the final it'll be down to the players selected for those games and the new managers tactics.

Wish idiots would stop using the idea they wanted Hughes out at all costs, stop branding all fans with the same brush, I wouldn't give a fuck if it was Roy Keane with Gary Neville as his number 2 in charge of City, it's a results business and if they got the results whether I liked them or not is irrelivent.

well said,

well ish. i mean fucking keane is taking it a bit far:)

Damocles said:
Bollocks.

There is a huge difference between Del Bosque, who was sacked after winning the CL, and Hughes who was sacked after an 18 month reign, where he won one in twelve of his last games.

But yet got us into our first semi for decades? Given the difference in size of the 2 cluba and what is expected, it is actually an accurate comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.