Let Me In

not only another soal-less american film but a complete butchering of the original film. Saying this film is a remake of 'let the right one in' is vile, it has stolen the whole storyline of of the original and it cannot be classed as a remake as the original came out 2 years ago!

only ignorant yank-loving scum would say this is better than the original

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
not only another soal-less american film but a complete butchering of the original film. Saying this film is a remake of 'let the right one in' is vile, it has stolen the whole storyline of of the original and it cannot be classed as a remake as the original came out 2 years ago!

only ignorant yank-loving scum would say this is better than the original

only up their own arse self important knob heads would give this film shit because it is a very good film. the original may be way better but that doesnt make this re make rubbish by any means

slicky202 said:
Bigga said:
Well... If you've never seen the original work, how can you truly rate the remake??

It makes no sense to marvel at the doppelgänger, that is poorer by definition!!

i'm no film critic jsut watched the film last night and had that feeling afterwards that i'd watched a damn good film.

the problem is that bigga is to much of a critic to just enjoy a film!

slicky202 said:
leewill31 said:
the problem is that bigga is to much of a critic to just enjoy a film!

i know fcukin hell. some people are hard work lol

Actually, I'm not 'too much of a critic', at all.

If you remake a film or dance in its shadow, you MUST embellish upon it or what is the point?? It's just another useless exercise in wasting money. The original shows the girl at her 'real age' at one point and it was entirely more believable than the remake that just looks like she got make up happy!!

There is an undeniable flow that comes with the ease of acting , coupled with the right editing pace, that makes a film what it is. If you bothered to watch the first (sorry cos reading and absorbing action is multi-tasking!! *tsk!*), you would know exactly what I mean.

Everyone beyond the 3 main acting protagonists fell away, including the director.

They are both based on a book so I don't see why people get so touchy about a second film coming out.

In no way can the newer version be called 'soulless american rubbish', and I'm guessing anyone who does so hasn't actually bothered to watch it and likes to give the impression they are intelligent and artsy because they like the foreign sub-titled one better.

It's the same with people writing off the planned new version of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo before it's even been made.

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
They are both based on a book so I don't see why people get so touchy about a second film coming out.

In no way can the newer version be called 'soulless american rubbish', and I'm guessing anyone who does so hasn't actually bothered to watch it and likes to give the impression they are intelligent and artsy because they like the foreign sub-titled one better.

It's the same with people writing off the planned new version of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo before it's even been made.

To be fair, they can only improve on what is a patchy series as a whole.

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:

this!
especially the artsy bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.