Let the games begin. Bacon Face round 1.

3843419626_48c152042d.jpg

Feck off you crispy old drunk

100%manc said:
3843419626_48c152042d.jpg

Feck off you crispy old drunk

Bwhahahhaahhh thats fucking funny. Hope Hughes keeps quiet and calm and dignified till the final whistle then runs over to this old twat, points at him and laughs !!

TFC said:
We knew he would try his 'mind games' on at some point, bless his cotton socks.

Silence is golden Hughesy, keep nice and quiet, dont rise to the daft old farts bait, and use his comments to fire up the lads before the derby.

FUCKING COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hughes is to calm and clever to be drawn into this gimps mind games.

He won't lose his head like Benitez did. Like someone said, he's doing our team talk for us.

Ferguson said: ‘The rivalry has gone up a notch in the last few months, with them signing all those players and then coming up with that advert and all their posters about Carlos Tevez. They’ve been a bit, how can I put it, cocky. Yes, a bit cocky.
cocky suits us. it's all very well wanting to put us in our place, but when you fail, it's got to hurt twice as much.
They’ve got seven centre forwards now, which is crazy, just amazing.
of course we don't. either hasn't kept up with events or hasn't thought of a new dig since August.
‘But when you have spent that amount of money, and the wages they are paying, you have to win the league with that kind of investment.
Well, yes, sometime in the next 4/5 years
That’s where the difficulty will
come for them.‘It’s going to be very difficult for them to win the league when you see ourselves, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal because they’ve got to beat the four of us at some point to get the league.
eh? doesn't work like that in theory, or in practise.

gave up on the rest, it's just pure waffle.. if this is supposed to wind us up, it's pretty soft stuff. mushy, wooly, boring. he doesn't have any real ideas on how to get at us. he sounds old, maybe he's losing his edge. just as well for him that Capello has reinvented rooney, and that giggs and scholes remember the gameplan from 10 years ago, otherwise his team would be in real trouble.

svennis pennis said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1214290/Manchester-City-cocky-United-boss-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-tries-spark-derby-row-Mark-Hughes.html?ITO=1490

Sir Alex Ferguson has branded Manchester City ‘cocky’ ahead of Sunday’s titanic clash at Old Trafford.
The Manchester United manager hit out at his local rivals after their 100 per cent start to the season and warned opposite number Mark Hughes he must win the Barclays Premier League to justify his £200million spending spree.
Sir Alex predicted that the most eagerly-anticipated meeting of the clubs in years would be explosive — something which seems inevitable in the wake of a no-holds-barred interview he gave to an American radio station.

On the offensive: Fergie has shown the blue side of Manchester little respect
Ferguson also claimed City striker Emmanuel Adebayor got what he deserved in being banned for three games after stamping on Arsenal’s Robin van Persie.
Ferguson said: ‘The rivalry has gone up a notch in the last few months, with them signing all those players and then coming up with that advert and all their posters about Carlos Tevez. They’ve been a bit, how can I put it, cocky. Yes, a bit cocky. They’ve got seven centre forwards now, which is crazy, just amazing.

Cocky: City ruffled Fergie's feathers with these banners, unveiled in locations across Manchester
‘But when you have spent that amount of money, and the wages they are paying, you have to win the league with that kind of investment. That’s where the difficulty will
come for them.
‘It’s going to be very difficult for them to win the league when you see ourselves, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal because they’ve got to beat the four of us at some point to get the league.
‘It’s very difficult to get into the top four and it’s even more difficult to get into the top one — and that’s what this league is all about, being No 1.’
City go into Sunday’s match ahead of United in the table, having won all four of their games — against Blackburn, Wolves, Portsmouth and Arsenal.
Ferguson told Sirius XM Radio: ‘They have had a softish start to the season, with two or three easier games.’
United will be at full strength this weekend, barring the absence of the suspended Paul Scholes, as they look to build on wins against Besiktas in the Champions League, and Tottenham and Arsenal in the Premier League.
Asked about Adebayor’s challenge last Saturday on Van Persie, Ferguson said: ‘It was surprising behaviour. I couldn’t believe it. He was very aggressive, the boy.’
And then asked what he would do if one of his players had behaved like that, he added: ‘I’d take them into a dark room.’

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1214290/Manchester-City-cocky-United-boss-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-tries-spark-derby-row-Mark-Hughes.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0RPSTqAsT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0RPSTqAsT</a>

Stupid old ****.

And then asked what he would do if one of his players had behaved like that, he added: ‘I’d take them into a dark room.’

So Alex what did you do with Shrek in this dark room after stamping on various players over the last few years?

I also seem to remember your team being beaten by Burnley in your softish start to the season.
i hope the club dont take the bait like the o.p obviously has

Immaculate Pasta said:
They’ve got seven centre forwards now, which is crazy, just amazing

Really? Is he still living in July 2009?

Can he count in his old age? As we will only have 1 available on Sunday it obviously isnt that crazy is it. Someone needs to ask him to name the seventh because then maybe we could play 2 on Sunday we we find him.

Rooney and Fergie got cocky together in those dark rooms then eh? Nice bit of info to kick start my Friday morning, will be avoiding breakfast now and possibly lunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.