Let the games begin. Bacon Face round 1.

Yes because birmingham at home, burnley away and wigan away could be classed as a massively tough start to the season couldnt it

Bit like theb easy start they have had, Burnley anyone?

Cocky also means referring to oneself first in a list, ie "ourselves, Liverpool, and Chelsea".

If we're cocky just remove the "y" for Fergus

Well , his mind games are working on you lot!

I just hope we show up on sunday and give a good account of ourselves , do our talking where it matters

We must be the real deal 'cos he is giving us more attention than anyone else. I can't remember one thing we have said about them, we can't get a word in edgeways, he is so obsessed with us.

I am a self confessed purple nose watcher and his is definitely getting purpler. Don't you just love it.

He's a fkin bellend. He has sent his teams out with some of the most aggressive tacticts in football and defended some of the snidiest over the top tacklers in the game.
And while we are on the subject of this vile t**t, i hate all these subservant arselickers who call him Sir before Alex.

all the bullshit and put downs he spews over the next two days should be plastered all over the dressing room and we should be so up for this game!

not claiming we'll do this or that, not claiming we'll win, we'll just see how we go ;-)

He's obsessed enough now to know all about our results and the performances of individual players.
He hasn't been too bothered in the past.

All good signs,

But he's still a complete twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.