Let's all do the throw in...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
For there world famous support they were very quiet the other night. Shite following considering it is all of 30 miles away.
Bit harsh mate,three days before christmas.I actually felt sorry for them the longer the game went on.It's not cheap watching football these days with travel etc,but their team were embarrassing.Don't think too many came expecting a win but the least you expect is for your team to have a go at some point.

M9 Blue said:
For there world famous support they were very quiet the other night. Shite following considering it is all of 30 miles away.
Bit harsh mate,three days before christmas.I actually felt sorry for them the longer the game went on.It's not cheap watching football these days with travel etc,but their team were embarrassing.Don't think too many came expecting a win but the least you expect is for your team to have a go at some point.

So if that is true then city wont be selling out the Liverpool away in the semi as its £45 a pop??? Now that is fucking dear for the carling cup.

Money is tight yes but for everyone. IF they were top of the league would there support have been the same?

We should all take towels to Stoke and wave them in the air.

I'll get my coat and towel.

M9 Blue said:
if i was a stoke fan id be mortally pissed off at how the team played, £40 for that shite/??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.