Let's all laugh at Leeeeeds!!

bluemanc said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Losing 0-1 at home to Bristol Rovers.
Come on Brizzle!!

Hate those Yorkshire scumbags.
Sometimes it's better saying nothing.

What is that saying? 'Better to stay silent and let people THINK you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and PROVE it' ;-)

That thread title could so easily have bit you on your ass...and it has done

Well done Leeds. Chuffed for them. I live there and most of my mates are LUFC. They are too big a club to be laguishing in the 3rd. The premier league has been a poorer place when we have 442 Wigan fans, 600 or so fulham fans and teams like Wednesday, Leeds, Newcastle and Forest have/are in the lower divisions.

bluemoonmatt said:
Well done Leeds. Chuffed for them. I live there and most of my mates are LUFC. They are too big a club to be laguishing in the 3rd. The premier league has been a poorer place when we have 442 Wigan fans, 600 or so fulham fans and teams like Wednesday, Leeds, Newcastle and Forest have/are in the lower divisions.
Indeed it has, I would love for most of the bigger clubs to get promoted over the next few seasons, the likes of Wednesday, Leeds, Forest and Derby. There great away days and have huge fanbases.

We should all want them up. They loathe the rags so will play at 200% against them and do them regularly, while we probably beat them comfortably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.