Let's ask again..Tevez or Mancini?

forevermancity

One of them is going in the summer because Carlos doesn't like Mancini at all. Who would you prefer to keep?

Tevez for me!

Never let the tail wag the dog.

If it comes down to Tevez and any manager you must back the manager, for the short and long term good of the club.

There is only one person I would replace Mancini with at the mo and if he aint available then its bye bye Carlos for me.

The question is whether Mancini is the right man to drive this club forward to where we all want to be. If the answer to that question is yes, then Mancini stays and if we lose Tevez because of it then so be it. If the answer to that question is no, then Mancini goes and maybe Tevez stays. In other words, the Tevez factor is irrelevant to the managerial situation imo.

IF the choosen one becomes available in the summer...& wants to come back to the PL...and he would take the city job...

Then its a simple answer.. on the manager front..

On tevez..he is a nomad..he likes to move around..IF we could get 40 or 50 million for him.. grab it with both hands..

When it comes down to it, don't care in all honesty. We can replace either with someone of the required quality and it' still doesn't guarantee anything.

Am already resigned to losing Carlos, dead cert in my book. Just get Pato or someone else and move on.

Tevez just doesn't look like he wants to be here and it may have nothing to do with the identity of the manager so changing managers on that basis could have little effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.