Let's ask again..Tevez or Mancini?

moomba said:
feedthegoater said:
if we dont finish in the top 4, both will go, FACT

Probably true

only 1 team in the world who can afford him and im hoping they buy Adebayor instead. tevez wants to be a prick come the end of the season id make him sit it out with the eds its not like we need the money

A no brainer for me - Tevez would have to be the one to go, much as I love him as a player. A) he does not appear to want to play for us anymore and B) NO player should be bigger than the club.

The biggest challenge for Mancini when he arrived was man management. Has he been a success or failure on this?

If there is a real issue on this now in the dressing room we are unlikely to succeed in anything while it carries on.The answer to the question though should always be in favour of the manager.

I think there are going to be a few shocked people on here at the end of the season when Tevez doesn't leave, it seems with the majority that its nailed on, when in reality its no more a dead cert than me saying were signing kaka.

Well done for opening a truly negative thread . . very unexpected on bluemoan . . how marvellously original!

Fact is that Tevez may or may not stay but Mancini is essential to us (whether you like him or not). Bring a new manager in and it's start from scratch time . . rebuild with new players, new systems and go through the learning curve again . . not on is it so not really a question worth posting either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.