Let's fill the Academy for the Youth Cup final.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Around 20000 turned up at the Etihad a few years ago for the same game, the whole of the 1st tier and a small section of the 2nd tier was filled. I would think it unlikely it doesn't sell out for this one. Sad if it doesn't because we should be getting right behind the youth set up.

That was the 2nd leg though, usually the 1st leg attendances of the Final tend to be quite a bit lower. Added to which there were fewer than 1500 at the semi-final 1st leg.

pizzaman said:
xgorton said:
pizzaman said:
Is it live on sky or BT? Can't make it down.
It's live on itv 4.
cheers. the wife can forgo her corrie that night then.
Your lucky, I'm trying to talk mine round. It's our wedding anniversary.
Wife: "Are you taking me out for a nice meal? Somewhere nice??"
Me: "of course love; Tony's chippy and watch the 1st leg of the final"
Still waiting for a response :)

Our attendances for youth games has been pretty poor this season. Even games where the City 1st are playing before/after have not been full stadiums.

I know it's a final but where have all the fans been in the run up?

Keep it at the Minihad, get a full house and play in familiar surroundings. And most of all a win leading into the second leg!

Around 20000 turned up at the Etihad a few years ago for the same game, the whole of the 1st tier and a small section of the 2nd tier was filled. I would think it unlikely it doesn't sell out for this one. Sad if it doesn't because we should be getting right behind the youth set up.

this was the game against Liverpool where about 10000 scousers turned up, was a good atmosphere, they were playing the rags the following day if memory serves me right, which is why they decided to make a weekend of it.

pellers_tastic said:

this was the game against Liverpool where about 10000 scousers turned up, was a good atmosphere, they were playing the rags the following day if memory serves me right, which is why they decided to make a weekend of it.
It wasn't. It was Chelsea in the exact same competition, in the second leg of the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.