Lets hope this story aint true. Full Stop

Not already. Do you lot never learn?
This is simply a made up story from Veron's agent aimed at improving his client's pay packet, put out by Corriere Dello Sport for their traditional fee and picked up by the rabid Daily Star.

johnny crossan said:
This is simply a made up story from Veron's agent aimed at improving his client's pay packet, put out by Corriere Dello Sport for their traditional fee and picked up by the rabid Daily Star.
qoutes coming out at the moment appear to be from the horses mouth, and the financial aspect from the agent. no smoke without fire on this one im afraid.

i8rags said:
johnny crossan said:
qoutes coming out at the moment appear to be from the horses mouth, and the financial aspect from the agent. no smoke without fire on this one im afraid.

I sincerely hope not.

whether it is true or untrue dosent matter,the more players he signs who are known around the world the better,if you were a young gifted player and were asked to sign for us and play in a side that could play Vierra or Veron most would go for it, but maybe not if you mentioned Boyata or Viess or Clayton,so its just a means to an end

Happy that Veron did not agree to join us but so far as Roberto looking at the older players. The reason may be that he does not want to worry our young developing stars. Roberto knows that the squad is thin on experience when the number of games to be played in quick succession is considered. If he brought in too many existing younger stars our own academy graduates may just start to think that they will never get into the team and will refuse to sign new contracts. With older signings Roberto is saying I want to bridge the gap to when these young players are ready for regular first team games.

Bossman Blue said:
Happy that Veron did not agree to join us but so far as Roberto looking at the older players. The reason may be that he does not want to worry our young developing stars. Roberto knows that the squad is thin on experience when the number of games to be played in quick succession is considered. If he brought in too many existing younger stars our own academy graduates may just start to think that they will never get into the team and will refuse to sign new contracts. With older signings Roberto is saying I want to bridge the gap to when these young players are ready for regular first team games.
talk about reading between the lines!

Pedro Tull said:
Quality player, Premier League just wasn't for him.

Bollox mate, he's class, world class player, he just didnt get on with Baconhead (like a few others)

But once again I cant believe City fans criticizing the new mgr already...........shamefull!!

Re: Lets hope this is a load of bull

Petr Čech said:
It is bullshit, the rumour was started by an arab at goal.com

nothing to worry about

Dont look bollox - he has been quoted that he was approached - fortunately he said No

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.