Lets hope this story aint true. Full Stop

nimrod said:
But once again I cant believe City fans criticizing the new mgr already...........shamefull!!

Some are Hughes inners mate waiting for him to slip up, I don't give a fig, the football has been 10 times better already, they look like a team now, plus Mancini has a personality and oozes charisma and charm, MH had the personality of a parking meter and half the team couldn't stand him and didn't want to work for him.
Mancini has united the dressing room, opened the door for youngsters and for those frozen out by cold, cold Hughes !!

doomuk said:
Really not liking the current transfer policy - I think it was one of the areas that MH got spot on.
Why are we trying to sign players at the back end of there career - obviously if the rumors are true.

Veron, Viera and the likes although possibley the right type of player are at the wrong end of the age scale for my liking.

We have enough money and credability to be attracting players in there prime.

Because this is the January window and the January window is useless.

Pam said:

I find it astonishing that anyone does not realize this Pam, hardly anyone top drawer is available in Jan.
They are competing for championships and usually for the Champions League trophy!

How can 6 month and 1 year deals for older players be wrong?
To me it's the 5 year deals for the young flops that cost you in the end !!

Pam said:
doomuk said:
Really not liking the current transfer policy - I think it was one of the areas that MH got spot on.
Why are we trying to sign players at the back end of there career - obviously if the rumors are true.

Veron, Viera and the likes although possibley the right type of player are at the wrong end of the age scale for my liking.

We have enough money and credability to be attracting players in there prime.

we got Bellamy and Given and Bridge in January

blucat599 said:
nimrod said:
But once again I cant believe City fans criticizing the new mgr already...........shamefull!!

Some are Hughes inners mate waiting for him to slip up, I don't give a fig, the football has been 10 times better already, they look like a team now, plus Mancini has a personality and oozes charisma and charm, MH had the personality of a parking meter and half the team couldn't stand him and didn't want to work for him.
Mancini has united the dressing room, opened the door for youngsters and for those frozen out by cold, cold Hughes !!

aye, reckon your right there mate

Hughes didn't get the policy spot on because no manager gets it spot on. He made mistakes and he made some great moves. I have no problem bringing in a couple of old timers on short term deals. Viera and, if he had said yes, Veron are short timers designed to just shore up the squad and add some more vocal leadership. Veron can still play the game and he is not a good leader but a great one at Estudiantes. He was easily their best player against Barcelona who needed extra time to beat them. More than United can say. Viera is coming for 6 months and he will bring experience and leadership into the team. Both moves are fine by me even if only one is coming off. I'm sure there will also be some shiny new presents under the tree.

Footyblue said:
Hughes didn't get the policy spot on because no manager gets it spot on. He made mistakes and he made some great moves. I have no problem bringing in a couple of old timers on short term deals. Viera and, if he had said yes, Veron are short timers designed to just shore up the squad and add some more vocal leadership. Veron can still play the game and he is not a good leader but a great one at Estudiantes. He was easily their best player against Barcelona who needed extra time to beat them. More than United can say. Viera is coming for 6 months and he will bring experience and leadership into the team. Both moves are fine by me even if only one is coming off. I'm sure there will also be some shiny new presents under the tree.

this ^

NIMROD,

Hopefully, it is bullshit. But if he was to sign, it would be a crap signing whoever signed him.

I do not necessarilly like the fact that some managers go back for players they have signed before or in this case have played with.
facts:VERON
failed twice in premier
plays in a poor standard league
would be without his family
worst winter for 30 years

would not be a good signing,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.