Let's make it a hell hole for Mourinho...

I absolutely hate the cûnt. He's as despicable as Ferguson ever was. He's a hypocritical, eye-poking, anti-football wanker.

Used to make me heave seeing so many Blues pining for him to be our manager from day one of the takeover right through to as recently as September last year/this season. Some posters on this site championing Pellegrini and his style of football have openly talked of their desire for Mourinho to be our manager over the years. His style is a million miles away from what we're playing now and I would never want anyone as classless as him associated with my club. You lot were completely fucking bananas to ever want him as our manager. He couldn't be further from what we're trying to be.

It was great to hear the "fuck off Mourinho" chants when he came to the Etihad last season with Madrid. And I will be chanting the same tomorrow night.

More than happy to take the piss out if him big time if the game is going our way.

Let's just make sure we don't say anything whilst the game is tight, the last thing we want is Mourinho celebrating a 90' winner in front of the South Stand!

His personality type craves attention. He thrives on it.

So lets not give him what he desperately desires. Ignore him. Pellers has led the way on this and we need to follow suit.

Every City fan needs to help raise the roof tomorrow night, not against Moaninho, but supporting our boys for every moment of the 90 minutes.

Do do do mauel pellagrini
or
1 pellli 2pelli 3 pelligrini oohhh peligrini!

And only when we win do we stick it to that bitter media loving chavski prat .

Always amazed me that fans wanted him to become the next City manager. We would have become everything we have hated all these years.

No interest in Mourinho or anybody else so I will reserve my support for the team as always.

franksinatra said:
Always amazed me that fans wanted him to become the next City manager. We would have become everything we have hated all these years.

No interest in Mourinho or anybody else so I will reserve my support for the team as always.
Tbh what's worse is folk on here thinking he's a nice bloke
He's a piece of fucking shit.

Do do do mauel pellagrini
or
1 pellli 2pelli 3 pelligrini oohhh peligrini!

And only when we win do we stick it to that bitter media loving chavski prat .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.