Let's make it a hell hole for Mourinho...

Him and Wenger are just gobshites. Wenger moans about everything coz he can't get his team to win anything which has turned him into a jealous twat. Mourinho is just a sad and bitter nobhead. He's probably pissed that the Sheik never came banging on his door when they binned off Bobby. He has absolutely no class at all and lacks the grace to admit that we are a better disciplined and more entertaining team than he has got.
Luck? Good teams create their own luck by virtue of their work ethic. If you attack or pressurize another team enough you will get a result in the end. It is not like Arse and Chavski don't get decisions going their way, is it.
I hope we stuff Maureens team tomorrow night and send the fucker home with his tail between his legs. I don't think I could stomach another of his knee slides or the sight of him smiling post match.

Can I just say.

It doesn't mata ;-) what people post on here, when the first chants of "F*** OFF MOURINHO!" go up, everyone will join in.

Cast your minds back to the CL game. I bet you he had never heard it that loud before.

From the special one to classless one,used to like mourinho but the eye gouging incident against barcelona was enough for me,every time he feels threatened by another team out comes the mind games,then getting the press onside and trying to crank up the pressure on the opposition.I would love nothing better than to see us turn chelsea over bigtime,and at the final whistle the look on the cnut's face..hope to fcuk they collapse under the intense pressure from the players and the fans.....

Ohh Pellegrini,
He's from Chile,
The way he's got us playin makes me want to touch my willy..
Ohhh Pellegrini ...

That's a good point actually, why hasn't Manuel got a proper chant yet?
Something like:
He's cool, he's class
With just a hint of Sass
Manuel, Manuel!'
Although I'm sure someone can come up with a hell of a better one that that

HAS to be the best damn atmosphere it has been at the Etihad that is the only thing that will get into Mou's face, ignore him and don't even let the Chelsea fans be heard to him or his team. 90 minutes of shouting and singing only will do.
Need to really get behind the team and be very very loud for today.

Not better but different

(Lilly the Pink)

Oh Manuel
Pellegrini
He's the manager of Man Ci'ity
He brought us
Holistic football
And now we're winning
The Premier League

(Adapt for other competitions)

Won't be there myself. Would love total support for manager and team with no anti-Mourinho chants, a 3+ goal victory and a lusty "Fuck off Mourinho" at the final whistle.

ElMatador said:
After his comments this week, he has showed himself up to be a vile, bitter and hypocritical human being.
Mourinho is a vile human being but I'd suggest his eye gouges showed that, not these comments.

749855-jose-mourinho.jpg

Smash him out the ground Pellers.

Anyone who leaves the ground tonight without a sore throat should be ashamed of themselves for not singing/shouting loud enough. "Lets be avin yah"..!!

bluezi said:
Anyone who leaves the ground tonight without a sore throat should be ashamed of themselves for not singing/shouting loud enough. "Lets be avin yah"..!!

I'll be shouting all night, but I won't be wasting energy on him.

Why waste it on someone who craves the limelight and attention?

Like Manuel, I will ignore the puerile attention seeking and get on with my job to support my team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.