Lets Not Boo The Champions League Jingle

You're right in fairness, but you know what I mean, it didn't help Ricky's chances in the slightest.

I'd love to have seen how it played out if they hadn't of boo'd that night
I tell you what though, and not to veer too far off topic, but what an era in boxing...Pac, Mosley, Mayweather, Ricky, Calzaghe, Barrera, Morrales, Marquez, many more -we really were spoilt in the noughties...

Let’s boo as loud as we can then lift the trophy upside down when we (hopefully) win it.

I know why we do it and I agree with the sentiment. However, it is naive to think it will not affect how the officials officiate the game. Remember that for the 4 on field officials and numerous VAR officials this is also the pinnacle of their careers.

Do it by all means but then expect 50:50 decisions to probably go against us as they have in the past.

The fucking jingle is cringey...
Match going fans pay enough for tickets and travel and if we want to boo the jingle then we will....
I'm pretty sure the players and staff know exactly why we boo it and I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck about us booing it as long as we back the team.
Two seconds after the jingle and booing ends, nobody thinks about it again during the entire game.

We all know what happened to Ricky Hatton when the Brits booed the American National Anthem - the ref didn't let Ricky do anything on the inside and swung the fight totally in Mayweathers favour. Let's learn from this.

Now I know it may be tempting to boo the Champions League Anthem when you're pissed in Istanbul, but can we please hold off turning the UEFA appointed ref against us before the first whilst has blown!! The lads on the pitch have enough to do without us lot fucking it up for them before kick of.

Remember we're not up against UEFA anymore, it's now the Premier league.

Let's just sing were not really here over the top of it or summit. Pls!

Roll on Istanbul

sniff, sniff, sniff

I know why we do it and I agree with the sentiment. However, it is naive to think it will not affect how the officials officiate the game. Remember that for the 4 on field officials and numerous VAR officials this is also the pinnacle of their careers.

Do it by all means but then expect 50:50 decisions to probably go against us as they have in the past.

sniff, ucking, sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.