Lets Not Boo The Champions League Jingle

I’m gonna boo the fuck out of the jingle.
My dream is for us to win it and Gundo pausing before the presentation, not lifting it and then everyone on the podium turns their backs on it to do the Poznan with the crowd #ctid

I’m gonna boo the fuck out of the jingle.
My dream is for us to win it and Gundo pausing before the presentation, not lifting it and then everyone on the podium turns their backs on it to do the Poznan with the crowd #ctid

My dream is hearing 20,000+ City fans singing “are you watching UEFA” after City have won the CL trophy.

I tell you what though, and not to veer too far off topic, but what an era in boxing...Pac, Mosley, Mayweather, Ricky, Calzaghe, Barrera, Morrales, Marquez, many more -we really were spoilt in the noughties...
I tell my young fella this and he gives me that look to say, yeah yeah things were better back in the day, but that era was top notch. Loved watching Marquez and Morrales.

Even Prince Naseem for the ring walks :)

I can sing songs for 90 minutes during the match. The booing is for UEFA. It doesn’t matter what people say, I and thousands of other City fans like me will booo.

The thought of Cerferin surrounded by his UEFA cronies having just been wined and dined inside the ground, whilst we can’t even have a drink of beer, hearing the booing ringing around the stadium during the UEFA jingle is a wonderful thought.

Let me finish by saying…… Fuck UEFA! :-)
Boooooo it. Win it. Booo it again next season as holders, that’s the goal.

If we don’t win it then 1) I don’t think the booing will have had anything to do with it and 2) at least we didn’t cave in and suck up to uefa to win their trophy

In a roofless stadium where the stands are about 30 yards from the pitch we will need good lungs on this boo

Why boo when you can sing something positive about City over the jingle ?
Why boo now let me think, been on the clubs case from the day we dared challenge the cartel, dubious officiating, charge for throwing paper planes and singing you're not incredible, 5 & 6 hundred pound tickets, 36k tickets whizzed away,the complete fiasco of UEFA selling tickets via codes that for some didn't even work, just over a week to final, less than a week before many start flying out and nobodies got a fuckin ticket yet. Give me a little time I'm sure there's more.

Without the uefa charges its unlikely we would have premier league charges.
F-ck Uefa boo louder than ever.CITD

In a roofless stadium where the stands are about 30 yards from the pitch we will need good lungs on this boo
So a shit stadium bordering Asia with fuck all going for it hosting a chumps league final isn’t just uefa incompetence but yet another example the cunts would sell their grandmother to Turkish organ harvesters for a quick penny. Booo!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.