Let's Not Forget Sheikh Mansour This Sunday!

jrb

I appreciate people will be singing Mancini's name this Sunday, and rightly so.

But let's not forget one very important thing.

If it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour Mancni and the trophies he delivered wouldn't have happened.

By all means express your support for Mancini, but express it for Sheikh Mansour as well.

Without him our club would still be..........(fill in as appropriate)

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/8/25/1282755537673/Sheikh-Mansour-006.jpg[/bigimg]

I haven't a problem thanking Mancini but we should move on quickly we don't want to be doing a Chelsea. Best owner in the world.

Rammyblues said:
I haven't a problem thanking Mancini but we should move on quickly we don't want to be doing a Chelsea. Best owner in the world.

Don't think it will be anything like Chelsea, they were shouting against Rafa as well as for RDM.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of Mancini songs and rightly so IMO. Doesn't mean anything against anyone else.

jrb said:
I appreciate people will be singing Mancini's name this Sunday, and rightly so.

But let's not forget one very important thing.

If it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour Mancni and the trophies he delivered wouldn't have happened.

By all means express your support for Mancini, but express it for Sheikh Mansour as well.

Without him our club would still be..........(fill in as appropriate)

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/8/25/1282755537673/Sheikh-Mansour-006.jpg[/bigimg]

Well said.

karen7 said:
sunday should be all about thanking mancini then the first day of the season is time to move on
Completely agree while thanking Mancini for what he has done we also need to back the owner and club on this one and lets move forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.