Let's Not Forget Sheikh Mansour This Sunday!

paulchapo said:
How about an old song re- done for the Sheikh?

''Maybe,you're gonna be the one that saves me,for after all,you're my Sheikh Mansour!!''

It has potential :-) Sounds better than Alan Ball (if not from a rhyming perspective) and definitely better than Steve Coppell.

desperatedon said:
paulchapo said:
How about an old song re- done for the Sheikh?

''Maybe,you're gonna be the one that saves me,for after all,you're my Sheikh Mansour!!''

It has potential :-) Sounds better than Alan Ball and definitely better than Steve Coppell.

And...it is actually true his investment DID save us!

No matter how much money you have. Everyone wants to be loved. Remember tomorrow. Thanks for everything.

Eastlands said:
S04 said:
Flummoxed? I don't think so. Read my original post again, it makes it quite clear why he did it and it wasn't for the love or pity for a struggling English football club. It was and is, an investment to achieve a high profile worldwide for the Etihad Brand which can be changed at his whim. Manchester City supporters benifit at the expense of their identity

As a Cityfan you ought to know that Sheikh Mansour is not connected to Etihad in any way outside this sponsorship deal..

Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is the deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, minister of presidential affairs and member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Etihad Airlines is one of many flying under the UAE banner.
You tell me why he has taken over Manchester City FC if it's not for his benifit[/quote]
Right I think are just on the wum; Etihad may be a UAE airline but has nothing to do with ADUG.

Plain Speaking said:
Sheikh Mansour is simply the best owner in the world.

With what he's done for our club, us fans and what he is doing for east Manchester then I can only agree that this post hits the nail on the head.

EricBrooksGhost said:
Eastlands said:
S04 said:
Flummoxed? I don't think so. Read my original post again, it makes it quite clear why he did it and it wasn't for the love or pity for a struggling English football club. It was and is, an investment to achieve a high profile worldwide for the Etihad Brand which can be changed at his whim. Manchester City supporters benifit at the expense of their identity

As a Cityfan you ought to know that Sheikh Mansour is not connected to Etihad in any way outside this sponsorship deal..

Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is the deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, minister of presidential affairs and member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Etihad Airlines is one of many flying under the UAE banner.
You tell me why he has taken over Manchester City FC if it's not for his benifit
Right I think are just on the wum; Etihad may be a UAE airline but has nothing to do with ADUG

Please, please! Let's not get carried away, Sheikh Mansour is a great owner, shrewd businessman and all that, but anything that has "ruling family" attached to it, is only palatable to us because it's over there and not over here.

Roberto Mancini: What Sheikh Mansour gave, Sheikh Mansour hath taken away. Now let him bring forth the Pilgrim (with Isco from Francisco) to smite the yankee infidel. Amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.