Let's Not Forget Sheikh Mansour This Sunday!

Quite simply the most important person in the club - managers and players may come and go but without this man we would be back in the struggle for mid-table mediocrity instead of planning another season of potential title winning and champions' league football!!
Sometimes I wake up fearing it was all a dream and Pearce is still in charge aaaaagggh!!!!

I'll never forget him, didn't think I would see City win anything else in my lifetime.
I still keep thinking it's all been a dream and I'll wake up again with Pearce as gaffer.

karen7 said:
sunday should be all about thanking mancini then the first day of the season is time to move on

Sunday should be all about City winning.

Mancini is City history - a magnificent and fantastic part of that history for which I will be grateful to him until I die.The 2011 wins at Wembley and Sergio's winner v QPR at my end at COMS were a dream come true. Thank you Roberto.

But time moves on.

Come on City.

urmston said:
karen7 said:
sunday should be all about thanking mancini then the first day of the season is time to move on

Sunday should be all about City winning.

Mancini is City history - a magnificent and fantastic part of that history for which I will be grateful to him until I die.The 2011 wins at Wembley and Sergio's winner v QPR at my end at COMS were a dream come true. Thank you Roberto.

But time moves on.

Come on City.
Correct. Managers and players come and go; the club and the fans remain.

I don´t think any of us really dared hope when we heard about the takeover..

Just for nostalgia reasons I´ll leave a link from that very day.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83911</a>

am not thanking mancini for anything, the owner gave him the tools to achieve,this season he failed and i agree with the sacking,, i thanked mancini last season when they got the trophy ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.