Let's Not Forget Sheikh Mansour This Sunday!

jrb said:
I appreciate people will be singing Mancini's name this Sunday, and rightly so.

But let's not forget one very important thing.

If it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour Mancni and the trophies he delivered wouldn't have happened.

By all means express your support for Mancini, but express it for Sheikh Mansour as well.

Without him our club would still be..........(fill in as appropriate)

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour.

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/8/25/1282755537673/Sheikh-Mansour-006.jpg[/bigimg]

Quality.

93.20 said:
Let's particularly not forget that quite a few blues were telling him to stick his Pellegrini up his arse last Saturday

My butler informs me, that it is quite acceptable to shout out things at soccer matches, that would be totally unacceptable in polite company.

jrb said:

If it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour Mancni and the trophies he delivered wouldn't have happened.

By all means express your support for Mancini, but express it for Sheikh Mansour as well.

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/8/25/1282755537673/Sheikh-Mansour-006.jpg[/bigimg]

Greatest in sports

I'll always love Mancini because he won the first silverwear in my lifetime, winning the FA cup was literally i'm going say the second best day in my life (just incase my wife reading) the best day being last year winning the league (well the wife hates dishonesty) and for this i will always have such good feeling towards mancini.....however......we would never have won the league without Mansour we would have won it without Mancini, and beacuse of mansour we will win it many more times in my lifetime. THANKYOU mansour

karen7 said:
selim said:
karen7 said:
oh please,he is not going to get the hump if he doesnt get a round of applause on sunday after what the club have done this week
Seriously what have the club done? they sacked an employee? Big deal !
I remember the same hysterical reaction from some posters after the sacking of Hughes and it turned out to be a good decision.It will be no different here and you'll have to eat your words yet again.Some thick fans are thinking your trophies were down to the genius of mancini ...It's not..it's because of this man's investment.If anything "Bobby manc" held you back.But i know it's more comfortable to some to associate the club's success with that handsome Italian than those very bad rich Arabs

i'll have you know im neither hysterical or thick

Weren't directed at you..Sorry for any misunderstanding.

"The Premier League's most amazing moments" is being repeated on BBC3 right now.
If only i could remember what the number one was?...........................
(Thanks again Sheikh Mansour)

selim said:
karen7 said:
Seriously what have the club done? they sacked an employee? Big deal !
I remember the same hysterical reaction from some posters after the sacking of Hughes and it turned out to be a good decision.It will be no different here and you'll have to eat your words yet again.Some thick fans are thinking your trophies were down to the genius of mancini ...It's not..it's because of this man's investment.If anything "Bobby manc" held you back.But i know it's more comfortable to some to associate the club's success with that handsome Italian than those very bad rich Arabs

i'll have you know im neither hysterical or thick

Weren't directed at you..Sorry for any misunderstanding.

no probs:)

jrb said:

Good shout. This should be a sticky.

Mancini was legend but he was on the payroll. The Sheikh was doing the paying and will continue to do so for better or for worse.

How about an old song re- done for the Sheikh?

''Maybe,you're gonna be the one that saves me,for after all,you're my Sheikh Mansour!!''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.