Let's Not Go Sucking Each Others Richards Just Yet...

Yes I cheered like fuck when evry goal went in, more out of relief than anything cos we had our best team out in front of a full house against a bunch of kids and we were expected to beat. We can all wank each other off and happy clap ourselves senseless and pretend that the world is wonderful, but the fact of the matter is that we've got where we are through playing teams who are far, far inferior to us and we are gonna come undone against any decent team we come up against, which, I'm afraid in this comp, is the rags.

3 nil. Fantastic result and fantastic individual performances, but we're just not playing football. Our game plan consists of hoofs to Ade and relying on SWP or Tevez to beat their men and get their shots in, that's about it. It's not good enough. Yes it might be good enough against a load of pre-pubescent foreigners clubbed together by Wenger, but it wasn't good enough against Hull, Burnley, Fulham (and their reserves) and bar someting out of the ordinary it won't be good enough against Chelsea or half a rag team
Spot on!

blumoonrises said:
..ummm...

umm what? Just cos we won yesterday doesn't measn my criticisms of Wednesday suddenly don't stand up. If anything the theory of not sucking each other dicks just yet is more relevant than ever. Great win yesterday and it's brilliant to break the cycle of draws like that, but it's just three points and if we don't back it up against Bolton and spurs it's wasted

We better bloody had beat bolton.
Our next is Spurs as there at a simlar stage in their developement as us.

It would be a real woman if we don't beat them.

Fingers crossed - up the blues

The Fat el Hombre said:
blumoonrises said:
..ummm...

umm what? Just cos we won yesterday doesn't measn my criticisms of Wednesday suddenly don't stand up. If anything the theory of not sucking each other dicks just yet is more relevant than ever. Great win yesterday and it's brilliant to break the cycle of draws like that, but it's just three points and if we don't back it up against Bolton and spurs it's wasted

Blimey mate, you must live under a rain cloud, just enjoy it, 20 years of shit and you moaning when we beat the big 4 in consecutive games. I know what you getting at, every city fan prob does but still just got to enjoy it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Blimey mate, you must live under a rain cloud, just enjoy it, 20 years of shit and you moaning when we beat the big 4 in consecutive games. I know what you getting at, every city fan prob does but still just got to enjoy it

You really couldn't have called this any more wrong, I'm buzzing my tits off

The Fat el Hombre said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You really couldn't have called this any more wrong, I'm buzzing my tits off
Dick and Tits - are you a ladyboy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.