Lets start planning for Derby Day 17th April.

The Rags are obviously gonna push their Green and Gold L.U.H.G at the derby so why not get a great big Blue and White flag or giant scarf with H.U.L.G on it.

Thats Hate U****d Love Glazer if you're wondering.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Blue and white ticker tape a la Argentina '78 would be superb.
This defo for me as well. Easy to sort and cheap to be honest.
Anyone know where you can get some I might see what its like at one of the games.
I am off to google some.
Can't find any so will try e-bay tonight and see whats on there.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 pm --<br /><br />
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Blue and white ticker tape a la Argentina '78 would be superb.
Found some at Amazon it is 92p a strip and is 80 foot long by 4.4 cm would look amazing from the 2nd and 3rd tiers.
Just put in Blue Streamers in the search.

<<<< NORWICH CITY,SALFORD RUGBY CLUB,MANCHESTER,YORKSHIRE RAILWAY,GUILTY OF IDENTITY THEFT FOR OVER A 100 YEARS. Draped over the top tier in the SS with the arrow pointing towards the rags.
ps.everytime i tried to put that on an online banner maker i fooked up,come some kind person do it ??cheers

i love the ticker tape idea. i know for a fact it would never happen tho and if it did it would look a bit pitiful as there isnt enough people who are interested in atmosphere. i think we should try and make it as hostile as possible by shouting as much abuse and booing every touch by a rag player. scarves and flags welcome.

davymcfc said:
i love the ticker tape idea. i know for a fact it would never happen tho and if it did it would look a bit pitiful as there isnt enough people who are interested in atmosphere. i think we should try and make it as hostile as possible by shouting as much abuse and booing every touch by a rag player. scarves and flags welcome.
Well I have ordered 10 rolls from Amazon of the 80 foot rolls well worth the £10 quid. There will be 5 of us and I will be in East upper 3, I will hand the other 5 out along the front of the tier,when I receive them I will see if they can be cut into 40 footers and if they are ok I will order another 10 and that will provide me with 40 at 40 foot a time. Not a bad start if I provide 40 to be thrown as the teams come out.
Anymore willing to do the same, like I say that will be 40 out of the East Stand, think its only worhtdoing from tiers 1 and 2.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm --<br /><br />
CITY FOR LIFE said:
davymcfc said:
Well I have ordered 10 rolls from Amazon of the 80 foot rolls well worth the £10 quid. There will be 5 of us and I will be in East upper 3, I will hand the other 5 out along the front of the tier,when I receive them I will see if they can be cut into 40 footers and if they are ok I will order another 10 and that will provide me with 40 at 40 foot a time. Not a bad start if I provide 40 to be thrown as the teams come out.
Anymore willing to do the same, like I say that will be 40 out of the East Stand, think its only worhtdoing from tiers 1 and 2.
Found more on e-bay and only £1.50 for 2 of the 80 footers. Just put in Blue Streamers in search.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.