Lets start planning for Derby Day 17th April.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
davymcfc said:
i love the ticker tape idea. i know for a fact it would never happen tho and if it did it would look a bit pitiful as there isnt enough people who are interested in atmosphere. i think we should try and make it as hostile as possible by shouting as much abuse and booing every touch by a rag player. scarves and flags welcome.
Well I have ordered 10 rolls from Amazon of the 80 foot rolls well worth the £10 quid. There will be 5 of us and I will be in East upper 3, I will hand the other 5 out along the front of the tier,when I receive them I will see if they can be cut into 40 footers and if they are ok I will order another 10 and that will provide me with 40 at 40 foot a time. Not a bad start if I provide 40 to be thrown as the teams come out.
Anymore willing to do the same, like I say that will be 40 out of the East Stand, think its only worhtdoing from tiers 1 and 2.

-- Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm --

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well I have ordered 10 rolls from Amazon of the 80 foot rolls well worth the £10 quid. There will be 5 of us and I will be in East upper 3, I will hand the other 5 out along the front of the tier,when I receive them I will see if they can be cut into 40 footers and if they are ok I will order another 10 and that will provide me with 40 at 40 foot a time. Not a bad start if I provide 40 to be thrown as the teams come out.
Anymore willing to do the same, like I say that will be 40 out of the East Stand, think its only worhtdoing from tiers 1 and 2.
Found more on e-bay and only £1.50 for 2 of the 80 footers. Just put in Blue Streamers in search.
i stand corrected mate, its people like you that help the club imo. if it works then it will look impressive. we could probably do with more pro active supporters like yourself. from the southstand i wish you good luck sir

milan%20TIFO%20%203..jpg

A huge banner like this draped from the north stand with a picture of Tevez saying "Welcome to Manchester" would be funny.

how bout instead of scarves they leave sniper rifles on our seats so we can pick off the rag fans one by one

Let's get a huge fuck off black flag with the enormous white Cross of West Gorton and St. Marks. Show these day-tripping cunts the meaning of history.

Bricks, bottles, darts, knifes, head and fists, biting, pinching, eye gouging, hair pulling, spitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.