Lets start planning for Derby Day 17th April.

Few Banners like these hanging from the south stand second tier and above 110/111 (obviously with the arrow the other way if hung here)

29c1chs.jpg

2rxcfo7.jpg

2rvzcko.jpg

-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:11 pm --

Immaculate Pasta said:
Few Banners like these hanging from the south stand second tier and above 110/111 (obviously with the arrow the other way if hung here)

29c1chs.jpg

2rxcfo7.jpg

2rvzcko.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am --<br /><br />How much and how long would it take for any of them above to get made? Nothing fancy, just getting the message across.

cant spell-dont care said:
Easy as fuck to get the ticker tape idea going, everyone chip in and buy as many toilet rolls as possible and then give half to a fan from the colin bell 3rd tier and the other half from the east stand 3rd tier. Would look top. just need volanteer from each stand.
Not a good idea,they will have to clear the stuff off the pitch it will end up as daft as the ballons at Sheff.

Owain said:
Let's get a huge fuck off black flag with the enormous white Cross of West Gorton and St. Marks. Show these day-tripping ***** the meaning of history.

I like it !!

See what that ignorant tw@t Adrian Dungham makes of it.

bluemanc said:
2rvzcko.jpg

That is IT,someone get City to put up that on the 2nd tier of the SS stand.
It could be made of plastic if they want & it wouldn't need to hang over.
The MANCUNIAN SECTION banner at the swamp went down well i'm sure this will aswell.

Guys,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.csbanners.co.uk/banners.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.csbanners.co.uk/banners.html</a>

I use this company for work. They have a very quick turn around in producing banners. They will do any size and colour and prices are very good.

Don't suppose anyone can hijack the Scoreboard and change it to: City v Norwich .... that would be brilliant!

Get the scarfs, get the bananas and spread the word for noise, we need everyone possible singing, as I mentioned in an earlier post on a different thread, this could be bigger than 89 for so many different reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.