Lets start planning for Derby Day 17th April.

2rvzcko.jpg

We will use this in Sydney, at least. Brilliant.

The blue and white "Argentina 78" welcome would be a fantastic thing if we could pull it off. The whole world will be watching this game and it would look brilliant given the lay out of our stadium with tiers 2 and 3. As well as the ticker tape the clouds of ripped up foils and blue/white paper would look great to.
Easy and cheap to pull off, just needs fans on the front rows of 2 and 3 to spread the stuff along the lengh of the stands. Maybe the club would help?
A GREAT WELCOME FOR CARLOS AND ZABS TO!!

Uber Blues said:
The blue and white "Argentina 78" welcome would be a fantastic thing if we could pull it off. The whole world will be watching this game and it would look brilliant given the lay out of our stadium with tiers 2 and 3. As well as the ticker tape the clouds of ripped up foils and blue/white paper would look great to.
Easy and cheap to pull off, just needs fans on the front rows of 2 and 3 to spread the stuff along the lengh of the stands. Maybe the club would help?
A GREAT WELCOME FOR CARLOS AND ZABS TO!!
Hopefully the club get in touch with the OP from that specific thread. Then we can work out ways to get this on every front seat around coms and give them a heads up....
I too think it would be wonderful with all eyes on City.

There's only one City, There's only one City
Fook off Norwich, Fook off Norwich

And when we're 3 - 0 up

Are you Naarwich in disguise?

Fook off back to Norfolk, Fook off back to Norfolk

Nanananana BaaaBaaaBaaaBaaa

Hey sorry to ask but there is no chance this game could be moved to a Sunday correct? need to book my tickets up to Manchester, gonna arrive nice and early me thinks

adammck said:
Hey sorry to ask but there is no chance this game could be moved to a Sunday correct? need to book my tickets up to Manchester, gonna arrive nice and early me thinks

No chance of it moving now. Tickets are on sale, and TV lined up

adammck said:

Already being advertised as being televised on sky so cant see any reason why it would be changed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.