Lets talk British

Think it was both a mistake & a good idea to let Trippier go, he's come on loads & would be a great alternative to bench warming Sagna. Unbelievably he can cross & take a corner.

Other HG we should/could consider do like Stones, though that would mean Denayear isn't ready. Lot of talk about Cresswell but he got skinned when we played them, midfield, Ward-Prowse looks a decent Milner type - up front Berainho & Sterling as interchangeable pacy attackers. Still also think even though he's been shocking this season Barkley is a special player, but maybe another 2 seasons away from being ready

The only HG players worth looking at are Sterling, Wilshere and Stones.

I actually think Stones is on par if not better than Mangala personally, he is a very promising young defender.

Had we not had Denayer I would be wanting City to sign Stones.

Clyne is worth a shout to replace Sagna and Zaba isn't getting any younger.

Stones looks good to me.

I would also take Barkley as he has talent despite a poor season. We may be able to get him for a reasonable fee after his season.

Isn't Johhny Evans available too???

The only HG players worth looking at are Sterling, Wilshere and Stones.

I actually think Stones is on par if not better than Mangala personally, he is a very promising young defender.

Had we not had Denayer I would be wanting City to sign Stones.

Stones could come in to replace sagna and give us cover at center back and we could let kolarov leave and let mangala cover left back as well as play center back and bringing angelino through!

Sterling is the obvious one. We really should be all over Walcott with his contract situation. Stones would be good but Everton want ridiculous money. I doubt we'd be willing to pay it with other HG options and having spent £30 million on Mangala last season. Plus Stones is playing every week at Everton, he'd be daft to go to us/chelsea right now.

The only other players that would have a chance of making our first 11 are imo Bale and Ramsey. Both i see as unattainable right now.

I'd take a chance on Ward-Prowse if we could get him for less than £20 million. he's a very classy player and with the right guidance could easily step up to our required standard. Maybe even leave him at Southampton for a year.

Trippier/Clyne/Bertrand are not good enough if we want to be champions again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.