Letting on to Blues

I had a conversation with a fellow blue in wilmslow a few weeks ago . I've seen him loads of times but never spoken to him . We had a chat and my mum thought he was a older friend of mine . After we shook hands and went our separate way's, my mum said "who was that " I said "Mike summerbee mother and you should know better " a legend and proper gentleman.

I had a conversation with a fellow blue in wilmslow a few weeks ago . I've seen him loads of times but never spoken to him . We had a chat and my mum thought he was a older friend of mine . After we shook hands and went our separate way's, my mum said "who was that " I said "Mike summerbee mother and you should know better " a legend and proper gentleman.
Mike Summerbee’s mum is a legend and proper gentleman?

Yeah...I'm in Salford. It's rare to see City shirts. We let on to each other. A knowing, proud nod.

It was only last year when I removed Vodafone from my boycott list and bought their broadband. Although it’s a zillion years since they sponsored the rags, I still feel dirty.

If Bluemoon had a “dislike” button, I wouldn’t have made this confession.

Has a “boycott list”.

Should be banned from BM forever imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.