Lewis Fiorini

Fiorini had close to the same minutes at NAC as Rogers got at Lincoln, but the physicality is greater in England. Good move for him as the Imps should be up there challenging again.

Looking forward to watching Lewis in an Imps shirt, which is a Retro version based on the early 1980's. I'll keep all blues updated on how he gets on although it may take him a couple of months to get used to the pace of L1.

Morgan Rogers adapted pretty quickly last season, but then faded towards the end of his loan spell after a few stunning goals.

Attachments

• 69452F21-510F-461B-AB47-853EF5677AB3.jpg
    69452F21-510F-461B-AB47-853EF5677AB3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Looking forward to watching Lewis in an Imps shirt, which is a Retro version based on the early 1980's. I'll keep all blues updated on how he gets on although it may take him a couple of months to get used to the pace of L1.

Morgan Rogers adapted pretty quickly last season, but then faded towards the end of his loan spell after a few stunning goals.
Cheers Kev,your input will be very welcome.

Bit unfair on Rogers that though,i was watching him as often as i could and,while the goals dried up,he was still very influential in getting them to that play off situation.
I think he surprised a few just how well a more physical/superior standard brought the best out of him.I am a firm believer that the loan system is best for all but the 'Fodens' of this world.

Cheers Kev,your input will be very welcome.

Bit unfair on Rogers that though,i was watching him as often as i could and,while the goals dried up,he was still very influential in getting them to that play off situation.
I think he surprised a few just how well a more physical/superior standard brought the best out of him.I am a firm believer that the loan system is best for all but the 'Fodens' of this world.
Don't get me wrong mate, I was Morgz biggest fan and stuck up for him (due to his inexperience and age) on Imps Vitals messageboard and Fbook/Twitter.

I hope he comes back this season, the pitch has been relayed to mirror that at the Etihad, and a packed 10k house every fortnight will also benefit him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.